Chapter 1

Hello my name is Ella Diana Porter, you'll say it's quiet of an English/British name, well you're right, before going further on this story I want you to get to know me.

I'm Ella Diana Porter, my mom choose  Diana  because she was and still is a big fan of Diana, Princess of Wales, let's just all take a minute and remember this woman, she was everything and she did so much for the people all around the world and in England she was known as "Princess of the people", she's such a model to follow.

Anyway I'm sorry I let myself get carried away really easily, so where was I...Oh yes so I'm British I was born in London the 1st of July 1998, my dad is Portuguese and my mom is British, but my dad was born in England, so I'm quiet  a mix.

We moved out when I was 4, we went to France my parents had to go there for their company, but now high-school is over and my dream is to go back in England and go to the University of Cambridge. Little did I know that today something was going to change my life and I'm happy to share it with you all.

----------------------------------

Today I woke up with a good feeling, I have to say it doesn't happen often, though I have a great life, great parents always here for me providing everything I need and even more, I'm lucky because not all teenagers today have that kind of life.

"Good morning Ella." my mom says cheerfully to me.

" Good morning mum." I said stretching out a bit just then I remembered

"Did the postman pass already????" I asked my mom going out of bed quickly

"Maybe...." she looked at me smiling and taking out of behind her a letter, the letter I was waiting for all summer and practically all my life. The letter from the University of Cambridge, and now was the moment where I'd know whether my life was going to be amazing like I've planned it for so long or if all my dreams and hopes would suddenly fall appart.

"C'mon darling open it!" my mom urged,

"Wait let me call dad." I said going to my door and shouting from up the stairs.

"Coming!" said my dad as I heard him coming upstairs.

"Okay so I think it's time" I took a deep breath, looked at both of my parents sitting at the edge of my bed a big smile on their faces, and started ripping gently the letter, took the letter inside and started reading out loud.

" Dear Ms Porter,

We are pleased to inform you that we will be counting you as one of our new student. As your wish you will be attending Law classes.

We can't wait to have you as one of our students, it is such a pleasure to have the daughter of Louise Spencer and Michael Porter, we really look forward to meeting you.

Also we are happy to inform you that your penthouse in the campus is finally ready as your parents' wish.

We look forward to see you next week since it's the grand opening, but do not worry the classes will only starts the 25th September 2019.

Yours Sincerely,

The Headmaster of the University of Cambridge."

No way, oh my is this a dream? I can't believe it this cannot be real. Tears start rolling down my cheeks. I look at my mom and dad as they smile at me and my mom tears up a bit, I run to them and hug them as tight as I can.

"You deserve it princess, you really do, we trust you and we love you so much." my dad said caressing my hair.

"We are so proud of you, and you going to Cambridge well it's just amazing, you're following our path and we're proud of that, even if you wouldn't go to Cambridge we would be proud, but we already knew you were accepted that's why we wanted you to have that penthouse in the campus too, I had it back then and I thought you'd love it as much as I did." she smiled

"I honestly can't process what's happening right now I'm just- thanks oh my god thank you both so much and I'm so happy to be moving back in England you can't imagine. But in the letter they say they are waiting for me next week for the grand opening am I going alone?" I asked worried.

"Well..." my mom looked at my dad

"I think this means we have to pack all our things and it gives us time to find a suitable new place to live in London." my dad said

" No way we are moving back in England????? I mean I sure am but you guys are going too?? thats amazing I couldn't ask better seriously, but what about the company?" I asked

" The company is moving back to England, it's such a perfect timing isn't it?" my mom said

"Absolutely." I said smiling ear to ear I can't actually believe this is happening, I can only be dreaming this all looks way too amazing to be real, but it's just so wow, just wow I'm speechless, this is going to be incredible.

"Well I'll leave you girls I'm going to find us some plane tickets and talk with the company, love you both see you later." said my dad quitting the room.

"Are you happy?" asked my mom

"Am I happy? You're kidding right? of course I'm happy I couldn't be happier! And London is only one hour and a half away from Cambridge so on weekends I could come and spend time with you guys." I cheered happily.

"Aw hunn if you knew how happy I am, I never told you but my dream was for you to go to Cambridge just like me and your father, that's where we met, and overall I'm so happy to go back to our beautiful London. In the meantime why don't we start packing?" she asked a big smile on her face.

I agreed and with that my mom and I started packing.