Chapter 35

The next morning was hectic we had to prepare our luggages, I mean... the staff prepared them.

"I am still not used to that." I said sitting on the bed and looking at them folding some clothes I didn't even knew I had. Probably some new stuff they got me, I have a standing now I couldn't just wear anything. Sometimes it's so great to have stylists and get them to choose what you wear, but sometimes I guess you just wanna wear sweatpants or a pair of jeans but unfortunately until now this kind of clothing hasn't been approved.

"I know but you'll get used to it, and it's just here when we'll be in our house you'll get to choose what you want to do by yourself okay?" he kisses my forehead and I put my arms around him resting my head against his chest.

I sight and say, "Yeah if you say so babe, so hunn you haven't told me yet were we are going on our honeymoon, can I know now? I mean we are going today so could I at least have a hint?"

"Ohh baby, you're too cute, okay you can have a hint, it's somewhere you always dreamed of going, there you go." he says with a evil smile on.

"How Rude!" I said, I want to go in so many different places that it'll just be too difficult for me to find out, then turn around and leave the room only to feel his arms taking me back against his chest.

"Trust me you'll love it darling okay?" He touched my hair gently.

"I trust you I'm just dead curious." I smiled and get goosebumps because of his touch.

"Now let's go get breakfast and leave." he smiles, winks at me, takes my hand and leads me to the door, I can't help but wonder where he's taking me. The thought of him surprising me and taking me somewhere I supposedly love is making me falling in love all over again with him and smile to myself.

We get to the breakfast room and already Amal is looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"Still smiling eh?" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"You perv." I laugh under my breath.

After breakfast we said bye to everybody and went on our way. In Harry's car we were finally feeling like two normal people, newlyweds, no royal no crown nothing, only us two our love and passion for each other and it was good, it felt good. We were listening to some music, who knew that Prince Harry listened to Little Mix, Metallica, Bon Jovi or even Adele. Well I didn't and it was funny listening to him singing "shout out my ex."

"Darling, are you filming me?" he asked laughing.

"Noooo, am I? Oh well I guess I am." I laughed, "Don't worry this video is all mine no-one will see it.....besides our family." I grin.

"Oh Lord." he said shaking his head smiling.

We drove some more than arrived at the airport we got out of the car and our luggages were being taken care of, Harry took my hand and led me to a little room inside the airport. On the wall was written "VIP Flight".

"Wow" was all I managed to say.

"Never went on a private jet?" he asked embracing me in a hug.

"No never." I said resting my head on his torso.

"Well then I am happy to be the first one with who you're gonna fly private with." he smiled, that smile, the kind of smile that makes anybody melt, that genuine smile that stops the world around you, he made that smile and I couldn't be more in love. As if it was the very first time.

"Your Royal Highnesses your plane is set and ready to go." said a man who worked there.

"Uhh well that sounds exciting." I said really excited and taking my husband's hand.

"Let's go I can't wait any longer." he said dragging me out in the tarmac.

We were walking towards all the private jets and they were all so luxurious and then there was an enormous one, beautiful and had a crown on the left and right side of the wings.

"Is that...?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes babe." he said as I had my mouth wide open.

The door of the jet opened and we got up the stairs and entered the jet and it was magical. Everything looked even more beautiful inside but it was amazing.

Now I only have to wait and see where he's taking me.

***********************************************************

Do you guys have an idea of where Harry is taking her?

Comment bellow ❤

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey you guys, really sorry again for taking so long but with work and stuff it's hard. I'm leaving for America in four days and I'm so excited I hope I'll have time to write.

Love you all and thank you for the constant support.

Comment, vote, follow ❤