Chapter 34

The cake arrived and I was in awe, the cake was beautiful, yes I am talking about a cake and what? I have an unconditional love for food and cakes and overall chocolate, and this cake my oh my is full of chocolate.

We were in front of the cake waiting to cut it, when I felt something on my dress, I looked down and there was Charlotte.

"Auntie Ella, can you hold me pwease." she said tugging the end of my dress, I couldn't resist so much cuteness.

"Of course darling!" I said smiling and bending down to take her in my arms.

"Wow, that's a big big cake." she said touching my hair and looking at the cake with enormous eyes.

"I know right, you want a piece of it." I asked her kissing her cheek and tickling her a bit.

"Yessssss, but I don't know if mommy will let me." she said in a lower voice, as i laughed.

"Well what about you stay here with Uncle Harry while I go ask your mommy, okay?" I said and she nodded, I looked over at Harry who had listened to all our conversation he extended his arms and Charlotte went in his arm, we waited for the cake to be cut and then I went to talk to Catherine.

We ate the cake, we danced the night away.

"Darling we will be going now." said my mom, it was half past midnight, my parents and sister were allowed to sleep at Buckingham Palace, so they went up their rooms.

The night went on beautifully it was magic better than anything I dreamed as a kid.

I felt like I couldn't be happier but something was telling me soon enough I was going to get back to reality, not everything can be all white or black or pink or colorful, I had to get in my head that it's not because I became one of the most important person in the Country or even the world that my life would be perfect.

But after all why worry now? I was having the time of my life at MY wedding and I was with the best people on this earth, one being of course my husband.

"What do you say we say goodnight to everybody and go to our room to get up early tomorrow for our honeymoon?" Harry wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Well I think it's a pretty good idea." I laugh as he took me in a warm embrasse.

"I love you Princess." he said kissing me softly.

"I love you too love." I said kissing him back.

We kissed everybody goodnight and thanked them all for coming. The Queen had already gone to bed because she isn't quiet of a party animal. I laugh at that though, the Queen getting lit on the dance floor.

"Why you laughing?" William asked me.

"You'd die if I told you." I said laughing a bit.

"Try me." He laughs back.

"C'mon Will you have kids you can't die." I tease, he gave me a 'really?' look.

"Okay imma tell you.." and I told him and as expected he laughed his bottom off.

"Jesus Christ, that was hilarious I can't get her out of my head." he said laughing so hard tears came out.

"Excuse me, can I have my wife we have some business to attend to." Harry said with a cheeky smile.

"Oh do we?" I asked smirking.

"Yes we do!" He said urgently.

"Haha, okay bye bye everyone thanks again!" I kinda screamed to everyone left there.

"You're all mine now." Harry said kissing my neck.

"And you mine!" I smiled and kissed him.

We entered the room, he let me in first and closed the door carefully behind me.

And the rest is history.

-------------------------------------------------

Hiiiii everybody I am so so so sorry I took ages to write this chapter I was kinda stuck lately I promise it won't happen again, i love you all and thank you for your support on commenting and voting you guys are amazing I can't believe the books got more than 7K reads I am beyond happy and crazy about it! Anyway imma shush now just know I love every single one of you beautiful nuggets.