Chapter 45

Amal and I were literally brainstorming to make a good surprise for the reveal of my pregnancy, and since Harry isn't quiet the hint guy, who gets things unsaid we would have to make the reveal really clear to him. Then all of the sudden, I had the most amazing idea ever.

"Amal I know!" I said to her super excited which made her jump a bit.

"Tell me." 

"Well, I could order online a puzzle that said 'we're goin to have a baby'-" I started to say until she cut me off.

"That's your idea? Doesn't sound wow to me." she said before I hit her with my magazine.

"Could you let me finish? Thank you, well I could make that and since we are making a huge barbecue party with the family to celebrate the beginning of the summer we could turn it into a small scavenger hunt, we'd place the pieces of the puzzle in different parts of the garden and then they will have to put the puzzle together." I said to her quiet happy with my idea. 

"That's actually not bad! But wouldn't you want to tell Harry first alone?" she asked with a lost look in her eyes. 

"Well yes but he shouldn't have messed up the first pregnancy reveal I had planned for him then, so yeah I think my idea is kinda cool and so we are able to tell everyone." I said to her smiling. 

"Okay so when will this barbecue be?" Amal asked me, right I didn't think about that. 

"I'll call them all tonight and they'll come tomorrow what do you say? Plus mom and dad are leaving soon so tomorrow is great." I said to her. 

"And for the puzzle?" she asked again, as I was about to answer she said.

"Do not worry I have Amazon Prime I can get your puzzle now and we'll have it by tomorrow... hopefully." she said the last part quieter. 

"Well better hope for the best, because Harry will soon realise that I have been on my 'period' for almost two weeks now." I said to her, I had to find something to say to Harry so he'll keep his distance in that area

"Girl I can't wait for you to tell everyone." she said excited. 

"Me too, it's been really frustrating and that's not good for the baby." I said to her while rubbing my belly. 

------------------later that night-----------------

I had called everyone to ask them to come to the summer barbecue we were organizing and oddly enough everyone agreed and had nothing to do, so everything was according to plan. 

"Hey baby." Harry said while entering our bedroom.

"Hello my love." I said to him and kissed his lips.

"What are you doing?" he asked looking at the laptop I had on my laps, thankfully I had put a pillow under the laptop covering my belly and upper legs. 

"I am looking at the side dishes we'll have tomorrow for the barbecue. The meat is already like prepared by the chef and he sent me now some sides to chose on and since i can't decide on anything, it'll be everything." I said already feeling so hungry  just looking at those pictures, I have to say that those cravings were really intense, I had to ask Amal to get me some chicken nuggets from McDonald's this afternoon and I could go for sushi, but unfortunately I can't for the next 9 to 10 months I can't eat more sushi, it's really bad for the baby, and since I'll be breast-feeding I don't know if it impacts on it or not, so better be careful.

"So I was thinking tonight we could order in..." he said looking at me all flirty and for a second there he had me, and he had me good.

"Yesss, I am craving for some pizza and pasta." I said getting up quickly. 

"And also I am still on my period, almost over but still." I said and his smile faded he got up and held me in his arms. 

"Okay, I'll go choose a movie then, order whatever you like I'll have a pepperoni pizza and a hot brownie." I kissed his cheek, he was too cute and he knew that when I was on my period we would watch movies every night. 

I gladly went to the phone and asked Jessica to order for us, because hello, if we were to order by ourselves it would be in the press by tomorrow morning. Even thought that's not that big of a deal, anyway I was ready to eat and watch a movie. Right then Amal entered and sat next to me. 

"It's movie night? Alright, i can see already that I could get used to this."  she said laughing, the Harry came a big grin on his face and I knew what that meant, we were about to watch Star wars,  again.

"Oh please not Star Wars again Harry." Amal said holding back a laugh because she knew it was S.W.

"C'mon you guys, I am the only man here can't choose the movie?" he said whining like a baby.

"You can hun, but please not that again." I said to him laughing. 

"Okay okay, what about Jurassic Parc? Back to the Future? The Mummy?" he said.

"Uh uh the mummy sounds good can't be bad it's about moms right?" said Amal.

"Yes yes that's right Amal." he said and i already laughed because I had seen the movie before and knew it wasn't at all about moms. 

The food arrived we all got on the sofa, ate and watched the movie. I looked down at my belly and smiled thinking of tomorrow, and how Harry will finally get the good news.