Chapter 6

I would like to dedicate this update to @pandadossy who commented on my previous update. Thanx girl

------------------------

We were on our way to the showroom, it was almost 1 p.m. when my mom said that we were there, it was an old building and from the outside nobody including me could tell that in there was a showroom full of beautiful gowns and with the biggest designers waiting for us.

"Well here goes nothing!" I stated looking at Amal next to me.

"Yes let's go." said Amal intertwining our arms as my mom did the same to me on the other side.

We were entering in the building and then it was like a dream, a beautiful staircase made in marble, we had to go up the stairs, we reached the first floor then a big white door opened in front of us and there they were, the designers and their dresses were all around the room.

"Hello ladys." said a woman greeting us with a hug.

"Oh Angela, hellow darling." said my mom.

"Oh you guys know each other?" I asked looking at my mom.

"Yes of course Angela is one of my best friends from Cambridge and one of the most known designers here in the UK. " my mom said.

"Plus we shared the penthouse in Cambridge for three whole years." Angela said.

"Nice, I'm happy to meet you." said Amal as I nodded in agreement.

"Now ladies, you probably have seen all those dresses, they are all from designers, and some even from me, I'll let you go and look around, call me if you ever find THE dress, the Grand Opening is always a big moment, overall for new students in Cambridge." Angela said.

"Thanx." I said smiling at her and looking around for the dresses.

We all started to look around only to find beautiful dresses everywhere, I couldn't even decide because they were all so special and so pretty, they all looked from a fairytale.

"I think I found mine!" said Amal looking at a dress like she was hypnotized.

"Show me!" I said happily, she took out a beautiful red dress, strapless, with a bit of sparkle on the top, it was simply beautiful, it was so Amal.

"Show me!" I said happily, she took out  a beautiful red dress, strapless, with a bit of sparkle on the top, it was simply beautiful, it was so Amal

"Amal this is just beautiful, for real it's amazing, it's so you!" I said while touching the fabric of the dress, it was truly beautiful.

"Have you found the perfect dress yet?" asked my mom,

"Not yet mom, they are all just so beautiful." I said looking at all of them carefully, but then one caught my eye, a beautiful baby pink dress, strapless and with gold embroideries.

" I said looking at all of them carefully, but then one caught my eye, a beautiful baby pink dress, strapless and with gold embroideries

"I think this is the dress," I said sparkles in my eyes.

"Beautiful, simply beautiful ladies, we are now going to let you try them on okay." said Angela.

"Okay let's go." I said happily taking Amal by the hand.

I was in the room to try on the dress, the dress was perfect, it was beautiful. You know when you're a little girl, all you dream of is being a princess and having those beautiful gowns and crowns and all this, well I felt like that.

I opened the door, with the dress on and a pair of open stilettos from Jimmy Choo, I looked at my mom and at Angela and they were there standing, mouth wide open with a little smile on their faces.

"So..?" I asked a bit shy.

"You look amazing, it fits you so well, oh hunn it's amazing to see you like that." said my mom a tear streaming down her face. Quiet the emotional type my mom.

Right after that I heard a door open right behind me, it was Amal, and I was completely blown away, she was beautiful the dress was perfect it was like the reflect of her personality, it was amazing seeing her like that, for a day we looked like princesses, and Amal looked like the princess she deserves to be.

"You're beautiful sis, oh my for real." I said hugging her.

"Oh Amal, hunney you're beautiful." mom said to her.

"Why thank you, it's amazing this dress is just a dream, it's beautiful and I really love it." she said smiling widely.

"Girls do you think you have found your dresses for the grand opening?" asked Angela.

"Yessssss I mean for me it's a yes." I said excited.

"Yes for me too, I can't believe it, it's beautiful for real." Amal said.

"Then that's it, they are yours, your very first gowns, how emotional." said my mom trying not to cry.

Amal and I looked at each other and went hugging and kissing my mom.

"Well now go change girls, so we can go to the restaurant." said my mom.

"Hahaha okay okay we're going, we'll be quick I'm starving too." said Amal as I laughed.

We changed back in our clothes, thanked all the designers and Angela, took our dresses and went to the car and headed to the restaurant where dad was already waiting for us.

We are now ready for the Grand Opening, now we just have to wait until the day we'll finally go through the University's doors, I'm so excited I can't wait.