Chapter 18

"There it is, here I go....Buckingham Palace, gosh I feel sick. I'm not sick but I feel sick, am I dressed okay?" Questions kept going in my head, what should I do what should I say.
I was currently in the Rolls Royce Harry sent me to my parent's house, we arrived in front of the big door, the door you don't see opening a lot during the year. People tried to see through the window of the car to see who was in there.

We entered in the courtyard, and then the car drove a bit more then stopped in front of big doors, I already could see the inside and my jaw dropped, I waited when the car stopped because Terence, the chauffeur, told me to wait for him to open my door. My door opened and I smiled and thanked Terence.

A well dressed man curtsied me, and said,
"Good evening Miss Porter, the Prince will be here in a few minutes to go with you to the main room of the house." He said smiling.
"Thank you very much." I smiled, I was so nervous and cold I could feel a ball forming in my stomach, I was going to see the Queen! Princess Diana was here too, I feel so privileged to be here!
I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps, as I looked where the sound of the footsteps were coming, I saw a beautiful red haired man with a beautiful smile coming towards me, I smiled back.
"Hey baby!" He greeted me with a big hug.
"Hey!" I said as I hugged him back, the smell of his cologne made me relax, I felt safe.
"Are you ready darling?" He asked me, as I could totally see he was nervous too.
"Yes I am, I'm so nervous tho really, thank the Lord you are here." I said to him.

We started walking towards some big stairs, everything was beautiful everything was better than in my dreams, I was amazed.
But I couldn't stop thinking about Princess Diana, she probably felt just like me, I mean I felt just like her. I'm so lucky to have Harry by my side, without him I'd be lost for sure!

"Baby behind this door there's my dad, Camilla, my brother, my sister in law, my nephews and of course Grandma and Grandpa. Everything will be fine, protocol wants us not to hold hands unless Grandma allows us to, so just hold on to your purse and if grandma doesn't say anything I'll try and talk to her. Okay baby?" He said looking at me and putting one bit of my hair behind my ear.
"Okay baby, I love you!" I said as I kiss his lips softly as if it was the last time, I breathed in and out.
"I love you too baby, let's go!" He said, squeezed my hand and knocked on the door and opened it.

Everybody turned to us, the first person I saw was Catherine, she smiled widely, which caused me to smile even more, she was holding Charlotte and I could see her baby bump, then my eyes scanned the whole room I saw William with a big smile too, then Prince Charles who had a small smile on, then Camilla who looked lost, then the Prince Mountbatten, and last but not least Her Majesty the Queen, she was sitting on a chair, and smiled at me. Harry gave me a gentle push on my back, but I froze I didn't know what to do and I immediately thought that the Queen should be first, I walked to her with a big smile I curtsied and said,
"It's a pleasure to meet you Your Majesty."
"It's a pleasure to meet you too my dear, I finally get to meet the beautiful young lady who is making my grandson's heart race." She said laughing a bit, I laughed too and excused myself. I curtsied once again, in front of the Husband of the Queen then he said,
"Oh lord give me a hug, it is nice to meet you!"
"It is nice to meet you to Your Highness" I said smiling shyly.

I was about to greet Prince Charles and Camilla when Kate came towards me and hugged me.
"Hello, it's so nice to meet you, I'm Catherine but you can call me Kate of course. I already know you're Ella, my brother in law couldn't stop talking about you." She said pulling away and smiling at me.
"Hello, it's so nice meeting you too, I'm really happy to be here, and oh I hope he only said good things about me." I smiled and looked at him.
"Of course he did." She laughed a bit, I bowed down to be at the same height as princess Charlotte and said,
"Hello Princess, how are you? You look gorgeous in that dress." I stated with a smile which cause her to smile but hide behind her mom. I then walked towards William and curtsied,
"You're Highness." I said
"Oh please call me William, it is nice to see you again Ella!" He stated and gave me a big hug.
"It is nice to see you again too." I smiled shyly I could see Harry was proud of me and it made me feel more confident. I bowed down once again to be at the same height as Prince George,
"Hello Prince George, it is my pleasure to meet you." I smiled and gave my hand out for him to shake, he looked at me, looked at his dad and then back at me and said,
"Hello, nice to meet you too, are you going to be my new auntie?" He asked which cause everyone to laugh and I laughed too, I looked at Harry smiling and said to George,
"Well I really would love to be your new auntie." I smiled,
"Yay!" Was all he said before he gave me a big hug, I just melted he was so cute I hugged back then he let go of me.

I stood up and went to greet Prince Charles and Camilla, and so help me God with Camilla, I mean she's not mean but she made Lady Diana suffer a lot and I couldn't accept that, but I'll just have to not think about it!

"You're Highness it's a pleasure to meet you." I said and curtsied.
"There there no need for "Your Highness", call me Charles, it is really nice to meet you." He said and I smiled thanking him, and now I didn't know what to do, should I call her Your Highness or something or just Camilla?
"Duchess." I said as curtsied, I couldn't smile, seeing her in person made me angry like all of us people in England.
"It is nice to meet you." She said smiling a bit.

I then almost ran back next to Harry, then the Queen spoke up,
"Harry will you please take the poor girl's hand look how she is shaking." She laughed a bit.
"Sure Grandma." He said laughing and taking my hand, I let out a sight of relief, I was happy to be here.

This was going to be a long, long, long night.