Chapter 41

The charity event went better than I ever expected and it was unbelievable to see all those brave women talk about their past, their history, their challenges and what they did to get out of horrible situations and toxic relationships. 

It was amazing to be able to make a connection with them, to get to try to understand what they went through and give them warm embraces, hugs and words of courage and strength. At the moment I thought that what I did was really minimalistic compared to what this women endured, but then I understood that actions can't be measured, what matters is the gesture, kindness and how genuine you can be. No matter how small the action is, it still helps, it's still comforting and I endorsed my role the best I could.

"Your Highness, thank you so much once again for coming, it was such a pleasure." Anette, a woman who runs the center said.

"Please Anette, call me Ella, it was amazing to get to know so many strong women, and to get to know you, thank you for opening your doors to us." I said to her, touching her arm in a warm friendly way.

"It was an honor to come back!" said Kate gently.

"It was an honor to have you back here your Highness, we hope that the charity will bring more donations than last year." said Anette worried.

"I'm sure it will, no worries." I gave her a warm smile. 

After talking some more, we had to leave. My heart broke a bit when I left them. It was an amazing experience that I hoped to see them soon. 

On the ride back home I received a message from Harry,

H: Hey babe, I have a meeting with my grandma and Will and my dad for my uncle's case, I hope it'll be resolved soon enough so I can spend time with you, please don't be mad. I know we didn't spend much time together lately but I promise you'll have a big big present. Love you lots.

E: Hey love, no worries it's fine, I do miss you lots and I do want to spend time with you, I'd love to take a walk on Kensington Park and go to Piccadilly Circus and just enjoy being together. I think I'll just go visit mom and dad and Amal and maybe stay the night over at their place.

H: Oh okay, I understand, it's fine. I promise we will be doing all this soon, I want to enjoy our newlywed life, I hate being far from you.

E: Don't be mad please I just think I need to be with them a bit, it's been frustrating to be without you all the time overall at night, I hate it, but I accept it, it's part of being who we are. I just love you lots and I'm going back home to take some clothes and I'll be heading out. I'll probably ask Casper to stick by me until I get home. (Casper is our bodyguard) 

--------------------Our place---------------

I got to our place at around 6 p.m. and took one of my small luggages, I changed into some sweat pants and sweater, putted my hair in a bun, and took out my laces, I don't really need my glasses all the time. But to get incognito it's always a good option. I took my pajamas, my make up, some formal clothes, some relax clothes and took the keys to my Porsche and went to the big garage of Clarence house.

I looked behind me as Casper was already in the back car ready to follow me, I went to him and said, " We are making a small detour is that okay?" I asked him.

"Where to your Highness?" He asked me, I smiled and said "Small detour to the restaurant Maze. I already called over there they are waiting for me with my takeaway." I said smiling again.

"Uh nice choice your Highness." he said. 

"I ordered special rolls for you Casper, as a thank you. And please please please call me Ella." I said.

"Thank you so much you're too nice, ma'am Ella." he said really happy that I thought about him.

"You're welcome, let's go!" with that I entered my car and we drove off.

---------------At my parent's house----------

As soon as I knocked on the door my mom came rushing and hugged me tightly.

"Hunn, it's such a surprise, I'm so happy to see you, come on in." she said I entered I hugged my dad tightly too and showed them the food I brought, and they were all happy to see me and have me there. 

After we ate, we stayed together in front of the telly for a while and then they all went to sleep. I decided to go downstairs to the cinema room, the last time I was there it was with Harry and all of the sudden nostalgia took over me. 

I putted my pajamas on and putted my favorite movie on, Dirty Dancing, with that I took a blanket laid down and pressed play. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is not wow I'll work on a better one soon, thank you all for the votes.

Please vote and comment. 

Ceph xx