Chapter 16

We ate till we had to roll to go to out of the table, it was so good, I almost forgot how it was to eat at home, it was 11p.m. and Harry had to go home or palace. It's still weird all that, I'm not dating a 'normal' guy and I'm not complaining, he is the best ever, he's supportive, caring, so damn cute all the time, I'm really really in love with him. We walked to the front door, I opened it and was in awe I screamed!

"IT'S SNOWING!!!!" I said probably waking up the whole neighborhood, I hugged Harry and stayed in his arms while watching the snow falling, I love it it's so pretty, probably one of God's most beautiful creation. Everybody rushed to the front door and we all stayed there a bit watching the snow falling.

"Baby I really need to go or else the roads will be blocked by the snow." he said to me a bit sad.

"I know, I know you're right sorry booboo, let's get you going." I said pouting a bit.

"No, no, no don't do that cute face, you know I can't resist it." he said kissing me softly.

"That's the point babe!" I said winking at him cheekily.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay baby?" he said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay boo." I said hugging him and putting my head on his torso.

"I love you." he said to me, wait what?! First time he ever said that, I always said it in my head but never let that out, I pulled away looked at him straight in the eyes, I had tears forming in my eyes, I never heard anyone saying those words to me besides my parents and sister.

"I love you with all my heart Ella Diana Porter." he said cupping my head in his hands and kissing me softly once again while a tear slide down my cheek.

"I love you too Harry Charles Albert David." I said chuckling at his big ass name, I kissed him once again and let him go, watching him leave is the worst thing ever, I feel like part of my heart is ripped out, and even tho I was with him just now it feels like I haven't seen him in ages.

I closed the front door locking it, and went to sit on the sofa in front of the chimney my mom arrived with three cups of hot chocolate, with mini marshmallows in it.

"Here baby girl take one." at that moment Amal arrived and we were having a hot chocolate in front of the chimney party all three of us while my dad had gone to bed.

"So how are things with this Noah?" I asked Amal, as me and my mom started to look at her and wiggled our eyebrows.

"Well, he's the sweetest, he's so cute, takes such a good care of me, walks me to my classes, takes breakfast lunch and dinner with me, he comes from New York, he's just amazing and I just love his accent, he's like so cute I feel like I'm watching an American movie all the time." she said smiling ear to ear, I never saw her look this happy since she had her last boyfriend, which by the way was ages ago.

"And you Ella Bella, what about you and mister prince?" she asked now her and mom wiggling their eyebrows to me.

"Well you know that fairytale you dream of when you're a little girl? Well that's exactly what I'm living, I have the perfect man, I love him so much and tonight he told me for the very first time he loved me! Everything is going great! He treats me like the real princess.... that I'm not." I laughed,  "No but really I love him and everything is really amazing, I'm really lucky." I said smiling like goofy.

"Girls, I am so happy that you found such nice boys, Amal I really look forward to meet this Noah guy really really, he looks charming and as long as he takes good care of my baby I'm fine with it." she said taking Amal's hand.

"Ella, what can I say, we've known Harry for a bit more than three months now and we really like him, he's a real prince in every way possible, he treats you so good, I couldn't wish better for you hunney, Girls I love you so much, I am so happy for you." said mom taking now my hand too and holding us both, as all of us had a tear sliding down our cheeks. We stayed there for a bit after that, we talked we laughed we caught up in everything we lost or didn't tell each other for the past 3 month.

After that I received a text from Harry letting me know that he had arrived and that he was fine, 

H: Baby I just arrived, I'm fine and I adored spending so much time with you today, I loved the food (thank your dad again for me please love), I really am happy that I told you those eight letters and three words you were dying to hear from me, (like Blair in GossipGirl, see I'm not that bad of a boyfriend even tho I always fall asleep watching those episodes (: ) I love you baby, I hope you'll have a good night sleep make beautiful dreams and think a whole lot about me. Forever your Chuck xxx

E: BABYYYYY, YAY YOU'RE HOME, I was so happy to spend the day with you too it was amazing, I'm so lucky to have you, I was shocked to hear those eight letters and three words I didn't even though of hearing them tonight, but I love you so much baby, thank you for being who you are and loving me the way you do! Have a goodnight sleep too, always think about me too, and make sweet dreams. Forever your Blair xxx

And with that I send the text, kissed mom and Amal and went to bed.