Chapter 47

As he said those words, I felt relieved, I was so happy to see him happy. It was like we were on our own bubble. As soon as he said the words everyone came cheering and congratulated us. My mom was crying so much and my dad being the tough man he is didn't cry but I could definitely see the tears in his eyes.

"How far long are you pregnant my dear?" asked the Queen making me sit down next to her. 

"I am 8 weeks pregnant." I said happily showing off my belly.

"Oh such a wonderful thing that is pregnancy." she said squeezing my hand hard, which basically was the same as hugging me. I looked at her and smiled.

"Wait I still haven't touched my baby." Harry said coming my way, I got up from the chair and showed him my belly, I felt his hands touching me and it was just the most amazing thing ever, to finally be able to show him and share with him this miracle. He kissed me again and said.

"I love you so so so much." to which I replied, "I love you too my love." We literally were on cloud nine but of course the afternoon couldn't go on without a little drama.

"Eleanor, my dear, congratulations on your baby." Camilla said, as I smiled the most genuinely possible to her and actually her congratulations were actually really nice, until i was about to left and then she said again smiling.

"I had noticed you had put on a little weight and now I understand why." I looked at her and Kate was next to me, I stood there not knowing what to say.

"Oh really I didn't notice at all, but I mean you would notice of course, since you apparently know how to put on weight." Kate said smiling at her and taking my arm and dragging me away as I try to hide a laugh. 

I actually felt sad for the woman, she needed to put down other people to fell elevated. Of course she wasn't England's favorite but in her own way she was owning it and she became the persona everyone described her to be. I am sure she is probably not that bad but she must think everyone hates her so why bother being nice right. I do feel like she ruined Diana and Charles' chance at happiness even though Charles had also a whole lot of responsibilities in all this but anyway Diana has passed and I am sure she wouldn't want her daughter-in-law to be in an never ending feud with her enemy. I actually believe that if she was still alive she clearly wouldn't mind about Camilla anymore, Charles was the best and worst thing to ever happen to her at the same time. It was the best for the children they had together, the beautiful boys they got to have, but her unhappiness and depression can not get unseen, and if Charles would have been more 'in love' with her, probably she wouldn't have felt left out and he wouldn't have cheated on her with Camilla.

I was far into my thoughts, maybe the hormones were doing something to me, when Harry came towards me and asked if I was okay. 

"I am fine my love, I am really fine now that you know about the baby." I said looking at him as he hugged me tightly whispering into my ear.

"I cannot believe that I have this much luck in the world. First I found in you the woman of my dreams, who loved me for me and not the Royal family and second, you made my dream come true! Build a family, because of you I am going to be a father and you a mother. I couldn't have asked for better. I love you so much." he said in my ear, and I could feel his voice trembling.

"I think you have a lot in the making of this baby here." I laughed pointing at my belly.

"Seriously, I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life, the love you give me, the time you give me, all the things you do for me for us, is amazing. At the very beginning I knew you were different. Of course I didn't know you well, I had seen you in tabloids and magazines but when we first started talking it became clear that you were the one person I had been looking for. You are kind, generous, true to yourself and the country, your people love you, you are not fake what you are with me you are with everyone. You are what I love the most on this earth, I found the most special and unique person on this planet and I couldn't be more happy and proud of the man you are and the man you have become, and I know that this little girl or little guy will be extra proud to call you daddy." I said to him cupping his face with me hands and kissing him softly, while he had tears in his eyes.

"I really couldn't have asked for a better wife. I love you so much I am the luckiest man on earth."

We then joined the rest of the family and enjoyed the rest of the day all together. Next step; Making a public announcement of my pregnancy.