Chapter 28

We were now planning the wedding, my all time dream was to get married in winter with snow everywhere, unfortunately tradition is that you have to get married when it's sunny, like in summer or spring. Hopefully we get to change that rule, Harry was having a meeting with his grandma this morning. I was moving all my things from my parent's house to Clarence House, now that I was officially engaged I was officially an almost real part of the Royal Family, I had guards following me once I was out of the house, but I was still able to go and do my own things.

"I think it's the last box." said my dad putting the box in the trunk of my car.

"I'm gonna miss living with you even tho with school I could only come back on weekends." I hugged both my mom and my dad, Amal was back in school while I had to take some days off to move and everything.

"Are we able to come and visit you sometimes?" my mom asked.

"Of course mum, you're always welcome, whenever you want you can come." I said hugging her.

"I better go now, I will call you when I'm there and you can come for dinner if you want?" I said, getting in the car and driving away just after waving one more time to my parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived in Clarence House, I had already called my parents to tell them I arrived, I was unboxing and was wearing sweat pants and a large Champion sweater and black Balenciagas.

When I finished unpacking, I started wandering around Clarence House, it's humongous, enormous it's just amazing, I was entering a room, paintings everywhere

I picked at the window and saw the guards, then I saw some paparazzis looking right at my direction so quickly I got away from the window.

Is that going to be my life? Am I going to have to hide because of paparazzis all my life? Is that what I want?
I snapped out of my thoughts when Harry entered the room.

"Hello darling!" He kissed my forehead, he had just come back from the meeting with his Grandma.

"Hello baby, how was the meeting with the Queen?" I asked sitting on a beautiful vintage chair.

"Well it went okay I  guess.." he said hesitating, I knew what that meant, it didn't go as planned.

"What do you mean by okay?" I asked him reaching for his hand.

"Well, she said okay for the snow." he said with a big smile on.

"Oh my gosh really? No way I'm so happy." I said jumping on his arms as he spun me around.

"Yes but there's one tinny tiny problem." he said as he put me back on the floor, I knew it was too good to be true.

"What?" I asked blankly with my eyebrows raised and my hands resting on his chest.

"We have to get married the 5th January." my mouth dropped open.

"That's in less than 10 days." I said not believing what he just told me.

"I know." he said putting a bit of my hair behind my ear.

Oh boy I need to prepare a freaking ROYAL WEDDING in less then 10 days. I'm gonna die.