Chapter 2

It was 6:30 p.m. and I had finished packing, but only my clothes, I still needed to pack so much. I collapsed on my bed took my laptop and watched a new documentary on Netflix, Princess Diana, I highly recommend it, I just love the history of the royal family and most specifically Princess Diana's story.

So yeah I was in my bed, watching this documentary, when my mom rushed in my room,

"Need a hand packing?" she asked

"Hmmm well considering I still have a ridiculous amount of things to pack, your help is not refuted." i said kindly

"So mom, has dad found plane tickets yet ?"

"Yes I think he did find some, but there's a problem." she stated

"Oh and what kind of problem?" I asked

"Well he found some for tomorrow night, but maybe we are rushing things a bit too fast, it's up to you hunney." I stayed quiet for a moment, what do I have here that keeps me from not going back in England tomorrow besides having to pack a lot, I got no friends here, I mean no real friends and I really want to go.

"Tomorrow's fine mum," I looked at her smiling

"Really??" she asked

"Mum yes really, I want to go, if I could I'd like to go right now, but it's not possible but tomorrow night's possible, so let's do it let's go." I smiled, all this gave me a boost and my mom and I started to pack the rest of my things until my dad called us to go eat.

---------------------------2 hours later----------------------------

"Dad this was delicious." I stated completely full of the delicious spaghetti with bacon and cream that my dad made.

"Why thank you darling." he said, while I got up to take the plates and put them into the dishwasher.

"Dad ?" I said putting my back against the kitchen counter.

"Yes hunn?"

" Can we go tomorrow ?" I asked fearing the answer.

"Well if for you it's okay then yes, if you got all your stuff packed and of course if mom has all her things packed then tomorrow night 7 p.m. we are officially leaving France and going back to London." he said happily.

"Dad! Yes oh my god yes I'd love too and I got everything packed don't worry I can't wait!" I started jumping up and down, and hugging both of my parents.

"I'm so excited." mom said cheerfully.

"Well then my ladies I will now go buy our plane tickets, and we will leave tomorrow, Louise why don't you show Ella the hotel we are going to live in for the next few weeks till we find a home." dad said leaving the room a smirk on his face.

"Will do Hunn" she said happily.

----------------after cleaning the kitchen with mom----------------

"C'mon Ella let's go sit on the couch so I can show you the hotel." she said happily.

She started tipping on her Ipad and I see the name of the hotel 'Corinthia Hotel London ', I don't think I know this hotel but by the picture it looks amazing.

"Wow mom it looks amazing." I stated, amazed by the beauty of the hotel.

"Well only the best for our princess and us,"

"Mom I don't need all that, another hotel was all good too." I said.

"I know darling but we do want the best you deserve it." she said tears in her eyes.

"Mom please don't cry, just thank you for everything you do, thank you so much for supporting me and encouraging me to continue and follow my dreams." I started to have tears in my eyes by now.

"There there hunn, what about going to bed? Tomorrow we got a big and perfect day, we must get our beauty sleep." she laughed kissing my cheek.

"Okay mom let's go and thank you guys again so much for everything, I can't wait for tomorrow, love you mom nanight." I smiled, hugged her, kissed her cheek and went upstairs to my almost empty bedroom.

"I can't wait for tomorrow, I'm just so excited I can't" I said to myself, I laid in bed looking at my phone to check the time and putted my alarm clock to 8 a.m. so I still have time to pack what's left.

I put my phone down got under the blanket closed my eyes with only one thought in my head, London!