Chapter 50

I woke up in the middle of a room with doctors and nurses running around me, I couldn't find Harry, and then I remembered that if I was in labor and almost giving birth Harry wouldn't be here, at this exact moment I felt a hand on my hair and he appeared in front of my eyes.

As I was trying to speak he hushed me saying "don't speak darling it'll be okay, I am here now!" his eyes looked really worries, I was feeling numb, I didn't know if they had giving me an epidural or something but I was feeling weak and I didn't have any strength.

"Sir, we will have to perform a C-section, she, unfortunately, is too weak and it could possibly be a great risk if we asked her to push and have her give all her strength." I heard a voice say, my heart dropped, I couldn't even give birth to my baby myself, I felt my eyes water and at this point I was crying, watching Harry have his eyes filled up with tears, he took my hand and smiled down at me before going outside my line of vision I could only hear whispers.

Harry's POV:

I couldn't bear seeing her like that, she looked tired and the pain was too much, I never saw her like that, my heart was racing so fast, I just wanted everything to stop, I wanted her to be okay and our baby to be here and just skip this whole part.

I was looking at her cry and it shattered my heart, I looked at her and gave her a reassuring smile, at least I tried, I looked over to the doctor and I left her for a second to go see him,

"Doctor, if anything has to happen, if a choice needs to be made, save her! Save her at all costs." I said, I felt like I couldn't contain my tears, as he was to open his mouth I said "It's an order." The doctor just nodded and said "Of course your Majesty." It reassured me, I knew they would do it all to save both of them but if anything they needed to save her.

I went back to her and her face relaxed as she saw me, she managed to give me a small smile as a tear rolled down her cheek, I was now kneeling down next to her to be at the same height as her, and I told her, "it's going to be fine, i am here with you, I love you and once everything is done, and everything is back to normal I will take you to your favorite place with our little one yeah?" I said trying to make her think of something else, while they were prepping her for the C-section.

"I love you, I love you, please tell me everything will be okay." Is what she told me, she had such a delicate voice, almost like glass, she was trying to contain herself not to break down and to sound as tough and calm as possible, which amazed me, even in those times she was trying to be nan amazing woman and be calm and not panic.

I loved her for that, I loved her for her being herself and I loved her for being the warrior she is.

Ella's POV:

Having Harry was such a blessing, having him confort me and be there when I wasn't in the best of my moment was amazing I always knew I could count on him and every time he was showing it to me more and more.

Just as I was about to say something to him the voice of the doctor went to my ear.

"Baby number one is here and it's a boy." he said and I cried and cried and cried i was so happy,

"How is he?!" I asked, as I hear him cry and scream at the top of his baby lungs, I looked at Harry, he had his mouth wide open, and he looked down at me and cried too, he was watching the nurses take care of him, and it felt like i was gaining forces out of nowhere.

Just then it hit me, "Baby number one?! What does that mean?" I asked looking at Harry as the doctor was about to speak another loud baby scream could be heard and I felt a wave of joy inside me.

"It's a girl." he said happily, I looked over at Harry and he looked back at me.

"We have twins!" he said in an unbelievable tone, I looked at him not believing any word he said.

The nurse appeared and placed the baby boy on my chest and she placed the baby girl in Harry's arms.

---some time later---

I was finally sitting up in our bed, they had finished stitching me up some 30 minutes ago, I still couldn't believe that we have twins, I had a baby in each arm as Harry was taking a picture of me to send it to the family.

I still couldn't get how they couldn't see that there were two babies, but the doctor told me that sometimes the hearts beat at the same time and so we can't tell if there are two hearts. I was so happy that my dream was actually to have a bit and a girl twins and it was somewhat magical.

It was 8p.m. when we received a group call, William, Charles, Anne with the Queen, my parents and Amal, Beatrice and Eugenie, they were all there super excited to see the babies.

As Harry directed the camera on us they all said "awwwww" together which made us laugh.

"They are so precious!" said Kate and Amal almost at the same time.

"Can we know the names of those precious little bundles of joy?" Anne asked,

Harry and I gave each other a look, and I nodded for him to go first and say,

"This beautiful baby girl here is, Rose Diana Elizabeth Windsor-Mountbatten." he said making everybody so happy,

"I thought of the name Rose, since it was the second name of Princess Margaret." I said looking at the Queen.

"Oh thank you so much, I am sure she would have loved it." she said smiling.

"And as for this little one, his name is James Louis Philip Windsor-Mountbatten." I said to everyone.

"Wow what lovely names." said William a bit of emotion in his voice.

At this moment we were completely oblivious of the fact that the Queen is supposed to say wether they will be Prince and Princess or just Lady and Viscount.

"I am so very happy, to have the whole family present, Prince James Louis Philip, and Princess Rose Diana Elizabeth." the Queen said a proud smile on her face.