Chapter 19

We were currently having small talks, when Harry grabbed my hand and excused us leading me to another room.
"What's wrong bebeh?" I asked concerned.
"Nothing I just want to tell you how pretty and hot you are tonight, and that I think my family loved you out there and I love you, I just want to kiss you." He said smiling and pressing me against him.
"Babe I love you too and I really hope they loved me, and go on kiss me then." I said smiling cheekily, he had his hand on my lower back and the other on my cheek then out of nowhere he kissed me, passionately, full of love. We ran out of air at the same time, we pulled away putting our foreheads against each other.
"I love you!" He said.
"I love you too Harry!" I said smiling gently.
"Let's go or they'll think we lost ourselves." He laughed a bit

We entered back in the room where everybody was, I could see Camilla pouting in a corner while Charles was talking to her. George was on the Queen's lap and playing with the Prince Mountbatten. When I entered Kate and William started to talk to us, just then Charlotte patted my leg I bowed down to see what she wanted and she handed me a book.
"Dr. Seuss, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" I looked at her and said.
"That is my favorite book and movie, do you want me to read it to you hunney?" I asked her and she nodded her head putting her arms up telling me to pick her up in my arms.

I picked her up and we both went to the couch where the Queen was, I asked permission to sit and she said.
"Of course darling you can sit here!".
And so I did, I sat there placing Charlotte on my lap and I started to read, making every voice of every character.
"'Mr. Grinch, Mr. Grinch' Cindy Lou called out trying to find the Grinch." I read to her then she looked at me with wide eyes and I asked her,
"But where is he?"
"I don't know." She said with her little voice, as I smiled, from afar I could see Harry and Kate in awe.

After I finished the book Charlotte was fast asleep in my arms, I got up, with her in my arms making sure she wouldn't wake up, I walked to where Kate William and Harry were.
"I think I'm soporific." I laughed.
"No you're absolutely not, you are amazing Charlotte never falls asleep on anybody besides me and Will, you made a good job, here I'll hold her" said Kate as I tried to hand Charlotte to her, but she grabbed my dress while sleeping which cause us to laugh, she didn't want to let go so I said,
"It's fine I can stay with her in my arms, she looks peaceful I wouldn't want to wake up the little princess." I said as I looked a her she looked so cute.
"You're amazing thank you but as soon as it becomes a burden tell me I'll hold her okay?" Kate said to me smiling.
"Sure no problem." I said smiling.

"You my dear are really good with children, you'll make a great mother!" said the Queen who was now standing up and smiling at me.
"Why thank you Ma'am." I said smiling back.
"Now let's go eat shall we?" She said making all of us go to the next room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~after dinner~~~~~~~

We were all talking and I felt like I was part of the family, Camilla didn't talk to me much, and I wasn't going to complain, for the whole evening I almost forgot who this family was, the Royal family, once you're in it you don't feel like it's a big deal, it's just a normal family.

We were eating dessert and for some reason they made my favorite, chocolate cake with raspberries. I was in heaven.

"You know you're not actually going to marry Harry?" I heard someone say, and I turned only to see Camilla.
"I beg your pardon?" I smiled a bit trying to contain my real anger.
"Darling don't be like that, it's just that we have seen girls come and go from this door always with the intention of getting married but it never happened. Harry will never get married to you, you're just...how do we say...you're not Royal, you don't come from a family of important people, you're not worth anything." She wasn't finished but all she was saying was hurting me I got up real fast causing everybody to look at me while I already had tears rolling down, I forgot the protocol for one second and I just said "excuse me." I stormed out of the room just to be lost in this big palace, I tried to find the restroom I then found the stairs and found a woman working there I had tears rolling down and I asked for her to show me the restroom, she guided me and gave me a sympathetic look.

I was there, standing in front of the mirror, I was crying my eyeballs out, was Camilla right?