Chapter 14

We arrived at the hotel, we went up to the studio and we both sat on the couch, so many paparazzis everywhere it's awful, I don't even want to know what will be the headlines tomorrow.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me Harry!" I said to him smiling.

"You're welcome, it was my pleasure really and never forget that I'm always going to be there okay?" he said taking my hand gently. Just then my phone rang, Mom.

"Excuse me." I said while picking up.

"Hey mom!"

"Ella hunney are you okay? we saw on internet pictures of you going out of the hospital with a bandage on your wrist what happened? Why didn't you call us?" she asked frantically.

"Mom, mom, calm down Harry was with me, he took me to the hospital and took care of me." I said smiling and looking at him looking at me.

"Ohh darling if you are okay I'm relieved then, I don't want anything bad to happen to you but what happened?" I started to have tears in my eyes just remembering what had happened earlier.

"Well mom.." I told her the whole story.

"Oh no we will have to talk to the manager of the hotel to not let anyone looking like him come near you!" she said reassuring me.

"Okay mom, thank you, how is the house hunt? Anything good?" I asked.

"We actually fell in love with a house, I took some pictures and I'll show them to you and Amal when we will get home tonight, okay?" she said.

"Okay mom no worries! See you later then." I said.

"See you baby, and be careful if you go out again." she said then hung up.

"Soooo...." asked Harry.

"Oh nothing much I told her everything and she said it was nice of you for taking such good care of me." I said sitting next to him.

"Good then I'm happy! What should we do now?" he asked coming closer to me.

"I- I don't know what do you have in mind?" I asked smiling and blushing.

"Maybe we could watch a movie and go eat something." he said smiling at me and putting an arm around me.

"Yesss that sounds good." I laughed a bit.

"What's so funny?" he asked frowning.

"Nothing nothing I just didn't know that Princes were this forward too." I said laughing.

"It's not because I'm a Prince that I don't have feelings or needs or intentions towards someone." he said standing up.

"Harry I'm sorry I just thought it was funny." I said standing up too now.

"Well it wasn't funny!" he said taking his coat and going to the front door.

"Harry wait-"

"I'll text you later to check up on you! See you Ella." he said then stormed off the room.

What just happened? I don't understand, one minute he's flirting then I joke and he storms off, ohhhhh well way to go Ella you're so stupid. I went to my room put some short shorts a Calvin Klein bra and laid on the couch turned the Tv on but I wasn't really paying attention to it, I was only thinking about Harry, and it's with that though that i fell asleep on the couch.

 I went to my room put some short shorts a Calvin Klein bra and laid on the couch turned the Tv on but I wasn't really paying attention to it, I was only thinking about Harry, and it's with that though that i fell asleep on the couch

------------------

I woke up from what seemed a big ass nap and looked at the clock, 7:30 p.m. , the Tv was still on and there was now a documentary about the Royal Family, I made myself some popcorn and watched the entire documentary, just then someone knocked at the door, ohhh not again please let this not be Daniel, please please please. I slightly open the door only to see a red haired prince with takeaway Mcdonalds in his hands and flowers, he was looking at his feet until I opened wide the door. He then looked at me with wide eyes and started to blush, crap i forgot how I was dressed, but then he spoke up.

"Look, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have stormed off like that, I'm really sorry! Would you forgive me?" he said looking at me.

"Good thing you brought Mcdonalds or else I wouldn't have forgiven you." I laughed.

"Really?" he asked.

"No you silly, even if you wouldn't have the flowers and the Mcd's I would have forgiven you. You mean a lot to me." I said as I scratched the back of my neck.

"Awww how cute." he said laughing and kissing my forehead.

"Come on in." I laughed as I let him in.

"I'm going to put a T-shirt on I'll be right back." i said as I went to my room. I found a white Gucci t-shirt and putted it on, I did my hair in a perfect messy bun, retouched my mascara, and went back to the living room.

"Didn't you say you had a cold this morning?" he asked taking out the food.

"I did, but when I was in the hospital I asked for something to make me feel better and since then I feel a whole lot better and since the fever is running off slowly I am feeling too hot with more than this on." I said sitting on the couch.

After we ate, we both went to the sofa, each on a side not touching each other, when suddenly he moves and rest his hand on my tight, and trust me I blushed, big time. I then moved myself and placed my head on his shoulders.

"You okay?" he asked rubbing his thumb on my tight which caused me to have chills.

"I'm perfectly fine." I said next to his ear, I could see he got goosebumps and he tightened his grip on my tight. He looked at me and out of nowhere he takes me on his lap, looks at me, reading every part of my face as I do the same, he puts a hand on my cheek and in one second I feel his soft lips onto mine, pressing them as hard as he can against my lips, I could feel his other hand on my lower back pressing me against him, he laid me down as we continued kissing, I putted my hands on his hair, our tongues touched and everything went slow, our lips were moving in sync, I couldn't believe I was kissing him!

"You know, I really like you, since day one that I saw you, I felt something inside of me...I don't know how to explain, but I really like you and I'm sorry if it was too much." he said pulling away, looking me in the eyes and rearranging my hair.

"You know, I really liked you too," I said smiling and placing a soft kiss on his lips, "I really like you too and I feel so safe around you, and it wasn't too much! It was perfect!" I said happily.

He laid down on the couch and I laid next to him, I was tired, and I felt his arms going around me, I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.