Chapter 21

Ella's POV

We arrived home, and Gosh it was a hell of a night. I still don't understand the motives she had to do and say those things to me, I guess I'll never know... and I'm good with it.

"Harry?" I started, "I don't understand what happened and I'd rather not know, I don't really care, I'm just shocked, like what if your family doesn't like me anymore, what if they think the same thing as Camilla." I said opening the front door and letting a tear slide down my cheek.

"Baby? Ella, look, after you left the room, I started to get angry really angry, but fortunately Grandma had my back and made sure Camilla tell us the whole story, and for what it's worth she commended Camilla to apologize to you, and at the end she kinda threatened Camilla if she ever try to do anything to you again." he said closing the door, a wave of relief took over my body, I felt good again, now I knew that they liked me and even the Queen has my back.

I hopped on the couch with my dress still on when I realized the house was quiet. I took out my phone for the first time since I went to the palace, I had tones of messages.

Messages :

Mom: Hunn, your dad and I are going away for the weekend we are going to Paris, he surprised me, so you and Amal will have the house to yourself.

Mom: Love you have a good evening, tomorrow call me and tell me everything.

Mom: Love from mom and dad. xx

Amal: Hey gurllll, I'm out for the weekend, Noah took me on a surprise trip I'll be back on Monday.

Amal: Don't forget to tell me how it was.

Amal: Love yah xoxo.

"Ohhhh well we are alone." I laughed nervously, like I don't know why I laughed it wasn't the first time that we were alone together in a empty house.

"Really? Where are they?" he laughed a bit.

"They are all in romantic weekends, but I'll be fine, anyway you are with me so I'm perfectly perfect with you, and it's snowing which makes everything more perfect and magical." I said snuggling in his arms.

"Baby, I have a question." he said in a nervous way.

"Shoot." I said blankly.

"I- euhm- I can spend the night and the weekend here if you want." he said scratching the back of his neck as I get up quickly.

"Really?" I asked with wide eyes, I was so happy, we could spend a whole weekend together.

"Yes really but I mean only if you want and I can take the couch." he said, I jumped on him and kissed him passionately.

"First, YESSSSSSS please stay omg I'm so happy!!  I love you baby." I said to him kissing his cheeks first and then his lips.

" I love you I'm so happy too, I can genuinely say that I never have been this happy in my entire life." he said to me while holding me in his arms.

"Awwww bebeh, I love you too, and I never have been this happy either my love." I said as I kissed him.

After a bit, we got up from the couch and I said.

"Babe? you don't have spare clothes." I said to him.

"Right, gosh how am I suppose to stay the weekend without clothes?" he asked.

"No panic my dad must have sweatpants and a t-shirt if you want..." I said.

"That'll be perfect hun. I'll have somebody to bring me more clothes for tomorrow." he said kissing my forehead. I was relieved.

"Okay soooooo, I'm going to change and you come with me upstairs I'm going to find sweatpants and a t-shirt for you, and then we see what we will do okay?" I said to him.

"Okay sounds good to me." he said smiling, as I take his hand and lead him upstairs. I went to my parents' walk in closet to find Harry some jogging and stuff, and i don't know how I found that here, because I never knew my dad had matching clothes, but I found some grey Nike's jogging pants and a matching sweater. I handed him both items and said,

"You can change here bebeh, I'm going to change in my room once you're done knock on my door okay?" I told him and gave him a small peck on the lips, he nodded and I left the room.

I went to my room, took out a grey Nike jogging pants and a black nike sweater, we were matching and that was the cutest thing ever. I heard a knock on my door as I was putting the sweater on, I opened my door and there he was, so cute, and the outfit suited him so good.

 I heard a knock on my door as I was putting the sweater on, I opened my door and there he was, so cute, and the outfit suited him so good

"So, it's midnight, do you want to go downstairs to the cinema room and watch a movie?" I asked while hugging him

"Sounds perfect princess." he said hugging me back.

We went downstairs to the cinema room, but before I made some popcorns, I made salty ones for me and sugar ones for him. It was the first time I was entering this room since it's my parents' new house I haven't seen half of it, I had my breath taken away as I saw this beautiful room, it was a dark room with little lights on the ceiling which almost looked like little stars, there was a big red couch with lots of pillows on it and some folded blankets on the side, the floor was all soft I could practically sleep on it, and of course there was a big screen.

"So, what do you want to watch Princess?" he asked me while we both lay on the big couch,

"Hmmm, let me think, not a romantic movie or else you'll be bored." I said thinking.

"No, no, a romantic movie is fine really." he said touching my hair gently.

"Hm, okay then let me see, uhhhhhhh I know I know, one of my favorite movies of all time!!" I said excited.

"Let's watch 'Me Before You' I just love this movie really but it's so sad I always cry at the end, but I won't spoil a thing." I said putting the movie on.

"I never saw it." he said, as I looked at him with my mouth wide open in shock.

"I have Royal duties you know." he said laughing,

"Oh I know and one of the Royal duty is to watch that movie ASAP, now shushhhhh it's about to start." I said to him laughing. I pecked his lips, I was in his arms and in the middle of the movie I fell asleep.