Chapter 33

Surreal.

That was the best word to describe what I'm living now. As we were in the carriage Harry and I, he took my hand while we were waving at the people.

"I can't believe it's happening, I can't believe I married my soulmate." I said having tears forming in my eyes, holding on thigh to his hand.

"I love you so much thank you so so so much for loving me and for wanting to spend the rest of your life with me. I don't know what I did to deserve such an amazing human being like you, I've been through tough things and to be honest I never imagined that this day would come." he kiss my hand and I see a tear rolling down.

"Oh please love, don't cry, I love you and never would I have thought this day would come either, I'm so overwhelmed with happiness. I know that some part of your life wasn't easy, but now I am here, I have you, I have us." I said giving him a sympathetic look, and kissing him on the lips.

We continued the ride, waving, I just loved the look in people's face, everybody looked so happy, they looked so involved and I didn't even know their name, I want to get to know them I need to, now that I'm officially a Duchesse I can go to the people, be like Diana.

We arrived at Buckingham Palace, where the venue and the whole party was, throughout the night normally the bride changes her dress but I didn't want to, so I stayed in my white gown.

There were so many people, there were so many royals, but then a certain someone caught my attention from afar.

"Excuse me." I curtsied to Charles while going after the person I saw.

"No way!" I said screaming when I saw that girl.

"Surprise!!!!" she said as we both stare at each other, it's been so long, the only thing I thought of doing is hug her, she did the same.

"I can't believe you are here!" I said looking at her, MinJi, my Brazilian/Korean best friend that I haven't seen in too long.

"I can't believe I'm here, you're here, married, and MARRIED TO ROYALTY. Gurl!!!" She said smiling at me.

"I could say the same to you famous model eh." I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"True true, Oh hey that's Lucas, my boyfriend and husband to be, also really famous." she joked, but I couldn't be happier for her.

"Nice to meet you Lucas." I hugged him.

"Nice to meet you too." he said smiling.

"So how, I mean, you were on the list but I didn't have any way to reach you so I didn't think you'd come." I said out of breath.

"Well, I received an interesting call from your significant other about three days ago and I couldn't possibly say no to royalty and of course I couldn't miss your wedding." she said taking her mini coat off.

"OH MY LORD! YOU'RE PREGNANT! CONGRATULATION!!" I said screaming and giving both a big big hug while she laughs at my crazy/creepiness, Harry came towards us and they all said their hellos.

"So yeah I also came here to ask you something.." she started.

"Shoot." I said, putting my dress back into good shape.

"Will you be our baby's godmother?" she asked smiling, and I couldn't be happier.

"Of course, yes, oh gosh it's such an honor!" I jumped happily and looked over at Harry who was smiling too.

(A/N; Those character are from a book on Wattpad called "Don't (Lucas - NTC)" it's been written by a dear friend of mine MGD25071999 and I really loved it, I'm sure you'll love it too!)

We chatted a bit more then she went to see Amal, while I was talking to the Princess of Luxembourg, Stéphanie.

The night went on and it was just magical the food was exquisite, all of my favorite people were here, I got to know so many incredible humans too.

But then I felt the pressure once again when Harry got up of his chair and handed me his hand for me to take, we went in the center of the ball room and that's when all the lights went low and the music of our opening song started.

The light found us and a dear friend of the family, Elton John, who gladly agreed to my request to sing for our first dance, started to sing "Something about the way you look tonight".

Harry and I were slow dancing to the song looking into each others eyes, contemplating our future, as bright as can be.

Then out of nowhere Harry started to sing to me the song,

"And I can't describe,

but there's something about te way you look tonight,

takes my breath away,

the way you look tonight."

I was in love, I am in love, we danced, until the song was over then we both went to thank Elton for his amazing performance.

Then it was time to dance, I took charlotte in my arms and we danced to "If you wanna be my lover", and everybody was on the dance floor singing and dancing, I even saw Victoria dance and laugh.

As I got back to my seat to drink a bit of water a little Prince George arrived in front of,

"Auntie Ella, do you want to dance with me?" he asked in the cutest voice ever.

"Sure hunney." I said as I took his hand and led me to the dance floor.

"Hit it!" he said turning and pointing to the DJ with his tiny finger. Then my favourite song from my favourite movie started.

"Now I've had the time of my life.."  I laughed as I saw George starting to dance and go crazy, I laughed and started dancing like him. We were everybody kept looking at us smiling and laughing then when the lift part arrived I told him to come and run towards me and he did, and instead of the girl being lifted it was little George, happy as can be flying in the air.

Then when I putted him down I kneeled next to him in my big gown and hugged him tightly and gave him a kiss on the head. 

The rest of the night was amazing, and then, it was time for my favorite part...

The Cake.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I first want to say thank you to everybody who has been reading my book, it isn't the end obvi, adventures are coming ahead and you haven't seen half of it.

Sorry if I took so long to update, this chapter is not really important but it's still a chapter.

Hope you liked it, vote, comment and follow.

Love you all so much,

Cephxx