Chapter 25

It was almost midnight, the evening was going on perfectly, it was almost magical I have never seen the Palace like that, it was so beautiful, lights everywhere.

What about Camilla you'd ask, well, we haven't talked besides a quick 'hello', I won't complain at all.
The food was so good, there were many many people, cousins of Harry, his uncles his aunts. I got to know everybody and they were all super nice to me.

"You look stunning Ella!" said Kate hugging me,

"You too, you look like a Queen." I whispered the last part making her laugh. We kept talking a bit and then I felt somebody tugging the end of my dress. I looked down and saw Charlotte raising her arms in the air signaling me to pick her up, I had a special connection with this one, I love her so much she's really really the cutest.

"Auntie Ella, when can I go and play with you?" she asked, making my heart melt and putting her head on the crock of my neck, signaling me she was sleepy.

"Well, everyone's still here. But we can go ans play if you want." I said happily.

"Hm but I'm sleepy now." she said rubbing her eyes.

"Aw well if you happen to fall asleep I'll make sure that we play together tomorrow okay princess?" I said kissing her forehead. She just nodded closed her eyes and fell asleep in my arms.

"If she's too heavy you can just give her to me." Will said smiling at me.

"It's fine no worries, how is your evening going?" I asked him smiling.

"Everything is going fine, tho I think Harry is getting jealous of seeing you with Charlotte instead of him." he laughed.

"Aw my poor thing, I'm going to stay with him for a bit I don't want him to feel unloved." I said laughing a bit while handing Charlotte to Will, then I went next to Harry.

"Hey babe!" I said smiling.

"Hey princess." he said kissing my cheek and let me tell you he was handsome in his formal clothes.

"Are you enjoying the evening?" he asked me while putting his arm around me.

"Yes I am it is really nice to have my family here, and yours, and it's really beautiful and look, it's snowing outside." I said running towards the window and watch the snow fall, everybody gathered around me and watch the snow falls, even the Queen came.

"It's the most fantastic time of the year!" The Queen said.

"Now now, gather around it's almost midnight and usually the ball ends here." she said yet again going back to her seat.

"Like every year, I am the one to end the ball with a very touching speech but this year will be different, Harry will you do the honors this year?" the Queen said smiling.

"Why thank you Grandma." he said smiling, he got up, curtsied and took something from his inside jacket pocket and looked over at me,

"Ella, darling, can you get up please?" he asked me, I took Charlotte and putted her on Amal's lap.

As I turned around, I stopped and my jaw dropped, there was Harry, one knee on the floor, looking right at me, I looked over at my parents and Amal, they were all smiling and mom and Amal were tearing up already. I put my hand over my mouth kinda understanding what was happening.

"Ella Diana Porter, since the first day at the park, I felt something strong, something amazing and I understood immediately that it was love. I love you, and I want to spend my life with you, people can say that it was fast between us, but when you know that you've found the one why would you wait? I don't want to wait anymore, I love you, and if it's time to say something about that blond girl, well she helped me design this..." he said opening the tiny box he had put in front of me.

I was speechless, it was amazing, the ring was absolutely beautiful it was the most beautiful ring ever, I couldn't believe that he was proposing to me

I was speechless, it was amazing, the ring was absolutely beautiful it was the most beautiful ring ever, I couldn't believe that he was proposing to me. I never thought I'd see this day coming, I love him. After a while I understood that I haven't given my answer yet because everybody was looking at me with a waiting look in their eyes. I looked over at him I kneeled down too, I putted my hands on his cheeks, and said;

"YES!"