Chapter 9

The day of the Grand Opening (Part 3)

My jaw dropped, I got it !

"Wha-?" I looked at the Prince in disbelief, Amal looked at me wide eyed just like she finally understood the secret of gravity.

"I knew it, that's why The Queen sent all those bodyguards and commended to close the park for the afternoon." Prince William said.

I couldn't believe it, I was with the Prince Harry this afternoon, he took me back to my hotel, I don't know what to think, gosh what the hell?!

"May I be excused?" I asked tears starting to form in my eyes, I see the Prince William making a way for me to  go out, "Your Highnesses." I say as I passed by with my head down, all I could think of is running and getting out of there, I mean, even I am not understanding the situation, I am not understanding what is happening what has gotten into me, I just left two of the most important people in the world and I am out in the street with a big gown and I don't know what to do.

Okay calm down Ella, keep calm, breath, it was just like friendly, it was a great moment, poor Harry maybe he doesn't have the opportunity of being normal with the life he has, why did I runaway, gosh dang it Ella put yourself together woman! i started to get back and make my way back to the Grand Opening. As I arrived there from afar I saw the Prince, Harry, he looked confused and lost, then he saw me and he looked relaxed.

"I am really sorry for my poor behavior, I shouldn't have run away, I acted stupidly and I'm sorry." I said looking down, I could feel his presence in front of me then he spoke up and his voice was so soothing I felt like I was back at the parc.

"No, I am sorry, I shouldn't have lied to you about my identity, I should have been honest, but I guess I was afraid, to have the superficial conversation I have for being a Prince, I wanted to be normal and somebody else, as soon as you talked to me you opened up even though I was a stranger, even though you didn't know me you made me feel so good. Gosh I never felt this important but at the same time normal." He said as he takes my hand in a gentleman way which made me look up at him.

"I am sorry, I'm kind of speechless I don't know what to say besides, I'm sorry for running away." I said smiling shyly.

"No worries it was my mistake, shall we enter in the main room again? And what about we start over? We keep the way we first met, not as Charles but as Harry?" he looks down at me smiling.

"I think this is all a good idea, but first I have a quick question your highness?" I said walking towards the main room.

"Yes go on, and please call me Harry." he said smiling.

"Charles? Like in " Henry Charles Albert David" I assume." I looked at him with a cheeky smile.

"That is correct, how do you know that?", I looked at him in a 'duh' way.

"I am a Royal fan, your Highness, I know everything there is to know as long as it came out in the public, now I don't know if this is true or not but at least I got your name right." I laughed.

"Uhhh so I have to be careful eh, you're a stalker of my family." he laughed.

"I mean, who isn't a stalker of your family? But I have to say that when you were younger I felt sad, I mean you're pressured by all those tabloids, the press and all, it wouldn't have been easy." I say a bit of sadness in my voice.

"It's okay I guess, I've been used to it for so long, but it's true sometimes you just want to be a Mister nobody, sometimes being who I am is hard, I love the people I love the work I get to do for them and everything but sometimes things aren't what they look like." he said, as I nod trying to understand what he meant.