Chapter 23

Me and Harry never spoke about this blond girl again. Though I trusted him, something in me was doubting his word, whenever I was with him, I could feel him trying to make me comfortable, but there was no use I wasn't feeling good at all.

I didn't know what to do, so I just texted Kate and she invited me over, once I drove there I just couldn't deal with all the pressure and my thoughts so as soon as I saw Kate, I broke down in tears.

"Darling what's wrong?" she asked me super concerned.

"I-I just don't know anymore, I feel like I can't trust him, like he is hiding something from me. I'm exhausted because I'm trying to understand and find out who the blond girl is and at the same time I don't want to know who she is." I took out my phone and showed her the pics.

"Hunn. I don't know who she is but I'm 100% sure he would never cheat on you." she said truthfully looking at the picture, I could see she was really really honest.

"But still all this is making me feel so weird, like I don't eve know anymore." I said sipping the tears away.

"What do you not know anymore? If you love him?" she asked concerned.

"I don't know, I mean I know I love him, I love everything about him, I love his eyes, his smile, his dimples, the way they show whenever he smiles, I love his voice, it's so soothing, I love how he treats me, I love his heart, the person he is inside, I love how he always cares about me and how I'm feeling, or what I am doing. I love everything but then again I think I have trust issues." I told her taking Charlotte on my lap.

"Trust issues? Don't you think maybe the problem is not him but you? Ella, I think you ask yourself too many questions, I think that the problem is that you don't believe  enough in yourself, you have trust issues but ask yourself why, for this particular problem you do have a reason for trust issues, but has Harry ever lied to you?" she asked making me think about everything she was saying.

"He never did anything to arm me, but I had bad experiences, and they all ended up with me being hurt,I'm afraid of being hurt again, I'm afraid to give my trust, I'm so afraid. Really I am afraid of everything." I said touching Charlotte's hair.

"I perfectly understand you, the fact that you've been hurt, I understand the fact that you're afraid, but we are here for you, we are here no matter what happens, and I can guarantee you that Harry loves you! I never saw him like that, he's head over heels for you!" she said hugging me softly. I kept having her words in my head, she was right the problem was probably me and overthinking, and in a way I was feeling better knowing that now I know how to act.

"So are you ready for tomorrow?" Kate asked putting Charlotte down from my lap.

"Tomorrow?" I asked.

"Tomorrow is the Sandringham ball, which is the most famous Royal event, and you do remember that you are invited and so are your parents and your sister right?" she asked a smile forming, and I could see that she was kind of laughing at me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I forgot, damn!!!!!! I have to go! I have to find a dress I have to find the dress." I got up hugged Catherine kissed Charlotte's forehead and kissed George's forehead too.

"Hahah, see you tomorrow!!" she screamed while I stormed out. I took out my phone and texted my mom and Amal, we urgently need to buy dresses for tomorrow night.

-------------------------------------------------

I was currently with mom and Amal, we went to some stores but nothing really caught our attention and I was now so nervous I could feel my heart beat in my temples, I needed a pause so we went to Starbucks and took something to drink and eat, it most certainly didn't take long until paparazzis were in front of Starbucks.

As soon as we got out, people started to ask questions about me and Harry. It wasn't easy dealing with this by myself but it was horrible to make my mom and my sister go through this.

I took my sister's hand and she took mom's hand, we then went to my car and drove to another store.

After three more shopping hours, we finally made it home and we had found our dresses.

My mom's dress,

My mom's dress,

My dress,

Amal's dress

Amal's dress.

After showing my father the dresses we bought I went to my room, I felt the need to call Harry and that's what I did. I plopped down on my bed after changing in comfy clothes and I called him, I told him I loved him and missed him a lot today and overall that I was sorry for my strange behavior the past days. I told him how a friend of mine helped me see things in a different point of view and that I couldn't let past bad experiences ruin the amazing relationship we had. He then said how much I meant to him, how much he cared about me and he understood my situation but he wasn't like any other guy, that he would never hurt me and he said he would do anything in the next days to make all this pain and hurting I have left go away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is not a big big update but I feel like it was kind of needed, anyway the next chapters will be better!

Love you all and thanx for the support.

Ceph xx