Chapter 36

We landed, he still didn't tell me where we were, tho I had an idea. There were a lot of palm trees, it was humid and really warm. The water was a clear blue water it was better than any picture I saw before.

"Hunn we now have to take a boat to the island where the hotel is." he said putting his arm around me and laying his hand on my hip.

"Okay, can I know now where we are? I mean it's definitely somewhere like the Maldives or something." I said getting on the mini boat that will lead us to our hotel.

"You are no fun." he said crossing his arms in front of him and pouting.

"Why?" I laugh as I try to uncross his arms.

"Because you found out." he said throwing his hands up in the air irritated.

"Hey it's okay, it's still a surprise! You know how much I wanted to come here, so it's still the best surprise ever you know..." I said sitting next to him and passing my hand through his hair.

"I know, I know but I wanted it to be a full surprise." he said pouting like a child, he looked like Charlotte when she doesn't get a piece of chocolate cake.

"Baby it's a full surprise no worries I don't know which hotel we are staying in anyway." I said with a smile, his face lit up and a grin appeared on it.

"That's right you don't know, and lemme tell you the hotel is the best part." he said with a proud smile on his face.

The rest of the boat ride was great the water was cristal clear and eventually we saw some colorful fishes here and there, which was magical.

--------------------------- AT THE HOTEL ; CHECKING IN-------------------

The welcome at the hotel was amazing we were handed those beautiful flower necklace with their local flower which the sent was amazing. The hotel director welcomed us assuring us the most relaxing and stress free honeymoon. We took some pictures with them and then they showed us our room.

A beautiful over the water villa, with some part of the floor were made of glass so the floor was completely transparent so we were able to see the water below us. We unpacked and it felt great to have the control over my life unpacking my suitcase, I know it's weird but really I miss doing those basic things already, packing unpacking is no fun when others do it for you.

"So how do you find it? Are you happy? Are you surprised?" he asked worried and with a concerned look on his face.

"It's better than anything I imagined by far, it's the most paradisiac and romantic place ever, and I am so grateful that you brought me here! Thank you!!" I said wrapping my arms around his torso, leaning my head on it and looking outside at the breathtaking view.

"You're so welcome! But you look worried, is everything okay my love?" he asked so concerned his thumb rubbing against my cheek.

"I am perfectly fine, I am just afraid not to enjoy myself as much as I want to, I don't know how to explain this, I really WANT to enjoy myself but if I start thinking about when we will leave it'll just ruin our beautiful holidays!" I said, pushing back what I was really thinking and not telling him the real reason of my preoccupation.

"Darling, we have just arrived and I'll promise you, you'll have so much fun that you won't even think about going back." he smiled, which of course caused me to smile and feel safe as he put his lips on mine.

"Sooooo, shall we go see if this water is as warm as everybody says?' I asked him smiling not trying to overthink my preoccupation.

"I was waiting for you to say this babe." he grinned and caught me lifting me up from the ground and threw both of us in the water.

"I meant with our bathing suits you dummy." I said laughing as I came back to the surface.

There's no need for me to feel this way, everything will be fine, I just have to enjoy everything here and NOT overthink.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry everyone for taking so long to update, a lot happened recently so yeah...

I hope you liked it, what can she be overthinking about? Do you have an idea? Comment if you think you know 😊

Thank you all for your support and there's a lot more to come

Lots of love

Cephxx