Chapter 44

I was laying in the sofa, this little gazebo was so cute and in a really peaceful place of the garden. a bit hidden also which was great. I was reading a book out loud and touching my belly slightly. I've been told that the baby inside the belly can actually hear the voice and get used to it. I was sipping on my iced tea when I heard someone coming so I stopped touching my belly and held the book with both hands. 

"Can I?" I heard a familiar voice say, I looked up and I saw Amal.

"Hey, yes yes of course come in." I said to her with a big smile on my face, I haven't seen her in a while, with school and me being here and all ,it's been crazy.

"Hiiii , how are you?" She said sitting next to me and hugging me tightly. 

"I am amazing, what about you? what are you doing here? It is such a nice surprise ." I said to her still holding her in my arms.

"I am good, I've finished my semester so now I am officially on holidays and here for you. I also went to see mom and dad, they are doing amazing and did you know that they are planning on going on a world tour cruise for the summer? It's like a 3 months trip I think, but they still don't know if they can because they'll be leaving the business for quiet some time so..." She said to me  while I said.

"Oh yes yes, I heard I talked to mom and she told me they will probably do a one month cruise or so because three months is a lot. Anyway if they do leave please stay here with us, I miss you so much and I miss spending time with you and being with you and overall I will need help." I said looking  at her smiling widely. 

"Ohhh Ella, I'd love to stay here! It'll be like old times and with what will you need my help?" she looked at me confused I smiled at her and pressed the oversized dress against my belly which revealed a little bump. 

"OH MY GOD! NO WAY!! OH MY GOD!" she said getting up really quickly and jumping up and down she was screaming but still had her hand over her mouth. 

"Shhh please be quiet." I laughed and she sat back down touching my belly. 

"Harry still doesn't know yet." I told her smiling, when I looked up I saw that she was crying, so I gave her a big hug.

"I am just so happy, for you, for him for mom and dad and for me,.." she was laughing and sobbing at the same time. 

"You're happy for the whole country eh." I laughed.

"No but I am so happy really, it's so cute and tiny and the bump is too cute and wait what? Harry still doesn't know?" she said only realizing now what I had said previously. 

"Well I tried to tell him you know..." and then I explained to her the whole plan I had worked out for him to finally know that I am pregnant but it failed miserably. 

"What a idiot, he couldn't even finish the cake." she said taking a bite of the scones I had asked to bring to the  gazebo. 

"Anyway, we will need a plan to make a new surprise for him." she said already looking lost in her thoughts. 

"Anyway, I thought you'd be with your boyfriend how was his name again?" I asked her resting my back on the sofa.

"Don't, don't pronounce his name, turns out he was sleeping with the economics teacher, which led them both to be expelled, and he was doing this while being with me and then blamed it on me for not wanting to sleep with him. So please do not speak his name." she said while I was trying to hold a laugh, I don't know maybe hormones but I couldn't contain myself and started to laugh. 

"I am so sorry this is terrible, sorry for laughing." I said while laughing.

"No it's fine laugh it was pretty funny when they both got called and expelled after the dean of the school saw a video of them doing things on her desk. Turns out a student had his doubts and left his go pro on his chair recording the whole thing from under the student's desk. it was priceless really." she said laughing too now. 

"Oh no worried I am sure you'll find a suitable man  for you my love." I said resting my head on her shoulder. 

"Any lords in mind?" she asked jokingly. 

"I'll see what I can do." I said laughing too, it was nice having her here, and since she is a master of pranks and surprises this should be fun. 

"Okay now we should probably head inside you know..to prepare a good surprise." she said looking at me. 

"Okay leet's go I can't wait to see what your brain will make up now." I laughed and we both got up and made our way to the house laughing and talking together, oh how I've missed my sister.