Chapter 10

The next morning I woke up in such a good mood, I can't remember when was the last time I woke up that way. Amal and mom came next to my bed and said in a cheering tone,

"Goood morning princess." I rubbed my eyes and as soon as I opened them they putted what seemed like a newspaper on my lap.

"Take a look and read." said my mom as she and Amal were smiling and kind of laughing.

"Hmm 'kay!" I said as I started to read the paper out loud.

"A new Girlfriend for the Prince? The Prince Harry attended the Grand Opening of the Cambridge University, yesterday night with his brother, Prince William, thought it seems like the two brothers didn't travel in the same car, it was reported that the Prince Harry drove a young lady, who is still unidentified, back to her hotel, and from what it seemed it was a hard goodbye. This hand kiss and then the cheek kiss, are they sign of a new couple? Read more page 12"  Then there were two pictures, me kissing Harry's cheek and Harry kissing my hand.

"Wait! What?! No way, it wasn't anything he was just driving me back home, nothing happened, he just gave me a ride home." I said putting my head in my hands and feeling my mom petting my back.

"Hunney, you have to know that getting involved with the Royal family, as friends or romantically can get you that kind of attention. We all know that your intentions aren't bad or to make the first page of the tabloids but it's just a sort of warning, something to tell you that the more you get involved the more attention you will get." my mom said brushing my hair gently.

"Anyway I want to know everything that has happened." said Amal sitting on my bed indian style as my mom followed.

"Oh I see you girls want to ear all the gossips, all the stories." I laughed a bit, sitting up in my bed and starting to tell them everything that has happened.

After telling them the whole story and fan-girling with my mom and sis we went to the living room and ate our breakfast we were all still in our pajamas watching movies. I went to the bathroom and left my phone on the sofa when I heard screaming in the living room which caused me to rush back in the living room.

"What happened?" I called out terrified.

"You got a text!!!!!" Amal said jumping up and down on the couch. 

"Big deal?" I asked in a duh tone, "You made me run for a text?" I asked looking at her in disbelief. 

"Duhh it's not a normal text it's a text from a certain Harry I assume...." she said looking at me as I ran to her to get my phone. 

"SHOWWWW MEEEHHH!!!" I ran and took my phone. I saw a simple phone number, right I didn't get his number yesterday so it must be him.

"Read it out loud for heaven's sake." my mom cried out now jumping on the couch with Amal.

"Okay okay, take a chill pill girls." I said trying to contain myself, "Kidding I'm super excited too." I started to jump on the couch with them as I opened the text.

"Dear Ella, I am deeply sorry if you saw the tabloids this morning, I'm sorry you have to deal with those things, let me make it up to you some day this week, will you? Love, Harry."  my heart melt down, how cute of him, Is this a man? Is this a boy? No, it's Prince Harreyyyy, and if I get this right he just asked me out hehe.

"Uhhhlala like the french says, how cute is this Prince?!" said my mom waving her hand in front if her face as if it was hot in the room, me and Amal laughed.

"Sooooo, what you gonna answer?" she asked bluntly and smiling cheekily.

"I don't really know, I mean, of course I want to go out with him, but can I really take the pressure of having cameras flashing in my back?" I asked my mom who was now sitting back down and we both followed.

"Hunn, what does your heart say?" mom asked looking at me and putting her hand on my chest.

"It says 'Harry!Harry!" I joked a bit, "No but really, I want to spend time with him." I said smiling.

"Then go for it, you never know maybe he's the love of your life, and if he IS the one, he'll help you get through whatever fear of the cameras and the tabloids you have, he's used to it he'll help you." Amal said hugging me. 

"You're right girls, thank you! What would I do without you?" I asked hugging both of them.

"Okay!" I breathed out, "let's give him an answer." I said starting to type.

"Dear Harry, I am happy that you wrote me, do absolutely not worry about that, it's new for me but I mean I know that I have not to care about that, I want to get to know you and be your friend regardless of what they can say or do. So yes I would be pleased to go out with you some day this week. I do have to warn you tho, I am leaving for Cambridge Friday so I can move in my apartment since classes start on Monday. Hope we can still figure something out! Ella xx" 

"That should do it no?" I asked.

"Yesssssss, it's peur-fect!" Amal said imitating Liam Payne in the One Direction - Best Song Ever music video. I pressed the 'send' button, locked my phone and waited for an answer.