Chapter 24

(Hey guys so this chapter will be how Ella gets ready and deals with the stress of the blond girl before the event tonight, don't hate me I just need a bit more time to make the next chapter perfect! I love you all, read, like, comment, follow./ Ceph xx )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-the day of the ball-

I woke up super super early this morning, I needed to make sure everything was on point for tonight, sadly Amal's boyfriend, Noah, can not come with us to the Palace for tonight's event. I was excited, all the doubts I had about Harry were now gone, I trusted him completely and I'm sure there is a good reason for him to spend some time with her.

I brushed that thought away as the doorbell rang, I ran to the door, and there he was, with his messy red hair, his blue eyes piercing my soul away, he smiled and made me melt instantly.

"Good morning Princess!" he said kissing me softly, then took out some flowers from behind him, red roses my favorites.

"Good morning love, awwwww thank you so much they're beautiful!" I stated while he entered the house and I put the flowers in a vase filled with water.

"So I would like to reassure you, about this blond girl situation. Yesterday was the last day I worked with her, so no more blond girl, no more doubts, no more anything, I love you and only you, no need to be afraid, I'm done with her and as I said it was strictly professional. Now that the business is done I don't need to see her ever again." he said, as my jaw dropped, I couldn't be happier, I was feeling so relieved that the only thing I did was hug him, as tight as I could.

"I love you!" was all I managed to say while in his arms,

"I love you too Ella and I never want you to doubt it, I'd give you my life if I had to." he said gently caressing my face and brushing off some hair that was in the way. I then kissed him, because I was at a loss of words, and Lord knows that it doesn't happen often.

"So, are you ready for tonight?" he asked me pulling me into his arms and hiding his face in my neck, which caused me to laugh because I'm really ticklish.

"I do not know if I am ready, but I can tell you that I have a dress and that I am really really but really nervous!" I said brushing his hair softly.

"Baby don't be worried, everything will be fine, it will be our first public appearance together, but it will be fine, grandma is really looking forward to see you again tonight, and finally meet your family." he said kissing my cheeks.

"Okay, okay, I trust you, but like I'm so nervous, people know we are dating like, they suspect it, but tonight is the real true one and only first appearance and I'm dead nervous, because everybody will obviously judge me!" I said whining a bit.

"Ella, everything will be fine okay?" he said in the most reassuring tone, cupping my face in his hands.

"If you say so, anyway I have you by my side anyway so nothing can go wrong." I said smiling a bit.

"Of course I will be by your side and I won't leave you that's a promise." he said putting his hands on my hips and leaning in for a kiss. After that, he left, I need to get ready right? Even tho it was only the morning I had to be ready!

After he left I had my manicure done, I really needed one and I felt like it was much needed for tonight, since it's such a big thing. I asked the woman who did my nails to make them really nude so it wouldn't like shock anybody and so, and let me say I was really happy with the result everything was just doing fine.

As soon as I got home, I ate lunch with my family, we all talked and they asked me a lot of questions about how it would be, how they should act, what if they mess something up

As soon as I got home, I ate lunch with my family, we all talked and they asked me a lot of questions about how it would be, how they should act, what if they mess something up. Clearly they were even more stressed then I was, but I answered all their questions and took a nap afterwards because I was hella tired and I needed all my strength for tonight.

It was 5.p.m. when I woke up and the make up artist and the hairdresser had arrived, right on time. I asked for a beautiful updo, and a really light make up. Yet again I wasn't disappointed, these artists are true magicians.

 Yet again I wasn't disappointed, these artists are true magicians

After that I went to eat something, again, because I just love food, can anyone blame me?The more stressed I get the more I want to eat

After I ate half the fridge it was time to put my dress on, and again reassured and remembered everybody on how to act. There was a knock on the door and it was Terence with another man, of course today we need two cars, I'll be riding with my sister and my parents will go together.

Me and Amal entered in the car, which was a bit difficult because of our dresses. When Terence started to drive, she held my hand and looked at me deep in the eyes.

"What's wrong Amal?" I asked her.

"I'm just really happy for you, I feel like I'm blessed to have all three of you by my side and I'm blessed to live the life I live. So thank you for making me able to live my best life." she said a big smile on her face.

"Amal, you deserve everything that is happening to you. You deserve all of it, life wasn't fair with you sometimes, but now it's your time, time to have the best life you can possibly have. And I'm happy I can be a part of it! I love you, you're my sis, and let me tell you that you're smoking hot tonight!" I said laughing and making her laugh too. After that we just talked all the way to Buckingham Palace.