Chapter 13

We arrived at the Royal Brompton hospital, it was 3:00 p.m., it was 21min away from my hotel, Harry said it was one of the best.

"Harry, what if there's paparazzis when we go in or out of the hospital?" I asked concerned.

"It's really not my problem, I don't care, what I care the most about right now is you!" he said focusing on parking the car. He went out of the car and once he was out, he opened my door, my wrist looked awful. We entered the hospital and then it looked like everything stopped, everybody looked at us, but particularly at Harry.

"Hum, Harry what do we do now?" I asked.

"Wait." he said. We walked to the main desk and everybody was standing still.

"Your Highness it is an honor to have you here, we haven't been notified that you were coming." said a woman standing up and curtsying him.

"No worries, it wasn't planned, but I need help here, my friend had quiet of an accident and her wrist is all purple and blue." he said taking my hand and showing it quickly to the nurse. She looked at me and curtsied me too, no no no don't curtsy me.

"Oh no it's fine, you don't need to curtsy me." I laughed nervously, Harry laughed too.

"We will take good care of her, Your Highness, but we have to take her to the radiology room and make an X-Ray to see what is wrong okay?" the nurse said putting her arm around me.

"Okay, but if it's not to much to ask can I wait for her by visiting some of your patients here? I don't want to cause any trouble by being here but I want to do something since I'm here." he said, and I looked at him in awe, he's so cute, and generous and amazing, he's here for me and he's now going to visit and bring joy and happiness to the people here, he's like his mother, he's amazing.

"Sure thing, I'll call our Director and he'll come with you, as soon as she is out of the radiology room, I will personally come to you and we will see her results, is it okay for you, Your Highness?" the nurse asked.

"Yes, of course, thank you so much! Take good care of her please." he said with pleading eyes.

"Don't worry about me Your Highness, I'll be fine." I said smiling, I called him 'Your Highness' because I didn't want to make him uncomfortable in front of everyone.

"Okay then, it'll be quick in 20min I'll be back with you okay?" He said hugging me, which caused everybody to look at us with wide eyes.

"Okay," I said smiling at him,

"Can we go now Miss?" the nurse asked putting her arm around me once again.

"Yes! Yes thank you and call me Ella please." I said, we then started to walk to the opposite direction Harry was, it was kind of a heartbreaking moment it was awful, I turned around only to see him look down sadly and scratch the back of his neck.

------------

Harry's POV

I couldn't believe the guy who did that to her, she's so cute so small, fragile, how could someone want to do that to her? I was angry really angry but I was sad and preoccupied overall, she was hurt and it made me sick seeing her like that. I mean we are friends but I feel like I have to protect her like someone more important then just a friend.

"Don't worry about me Your Highness, I'll be fine." she said, I understood why she called me like that, in front of everybody it was better, even tho in front of everybody or not she could call me Harry, I just love the way my name sounds when she pronounces it, and still with her telling me not to worry I worry, all I could do was worry.