Chapter 15

--------3 months later----------

I could perfectly remember the night me and Harry fell asleep on the couch of my suite room, now it has been 3 months, my wrist is better, I made my first 3 months at Cambridge, the classes are amazing, the penthouse is absolutely stunning, and me and Amal are as close as ever, today is the last day before having three weeks of holidays for Christmas.

What about Harry you may ask yourself, well Harry and I are better then ever, we are close too, we text everyday we talk a lot about the future, we are not officially together yet, because of the protocol, you know... But I'm really happy with him, I love him really much, he comes to visit me often here offering me flowers and chocolates, an angel disguised as a Prince.

"Hey Ella, wanna come home with me for christmas, I can introduce you to my family and even my buddy down there." said Patrick a smirk on his face, Patrick you see is the most disgusting guy here at school, he's the worst, he's always making dirty jokes and insulting women, no need to say that I hate his guts, and let's be honest we all have or had a Patrick in school.

"Shush your peephole Patrick, I'm going nowhere near you, with you or for you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ella Porter do you need to share something with the class?" asked Mister Stone

"Well yes, ladies never go out with this douche." I said a smile on my face looking at the teacher.

"Very good, thank you for that useless remark." he said straitening his glasses.

"As I was saying there will now be three weeks of holidays and I will politely ask you not to forget anything we've learned until this very day, kappish?" Mister Stone said.

"Kappish!" the whole classroom said.

The bell rang and everybody cheered, my favorite season is here, winter, hot chocolates, blankets, snow and all that. I walked out of class and found Amal, she took me by the arm and led me outside, just then I saw a black Range Rover with a tall red head leaning against the car, then as soon as he saw me, smiled widely and walked to me, I jumped on his arms and he spun me around and we kissed.

"Baby, oh how I missed you!" Harry said putting me down but not letting me go.

"Ohhh I missed you too love." I said pecking his lips, we were in a corner where not a lot of student could pass by, they all had no idea, the tabloids were always talking about us but there wasn't anything concrete.

"How about we go to the penthouse, take all your clothes and stuff and go back home?" he asked me.

"It sounds amazing!" I said smiling and entering the car with him and Amal.

"Gurl, he's so cute I can't!" she said smirking at me.

"I know right!!" I said excited. 

Mom and dad bought a house two months ago and it's going to be our first winter there with Amal and probably Harry, it's so exciting.

"Bella, I've invited Noah to spend the holidays with us, I've already talked to mom and dad about it and they said it was okay, I hope it's okay for you too." she said to me, btw Noah is Amal's boyfriend they have been dating for over a month and a half, they met because they were in the same class, and I think they clicked. 

"No, no worries it's fine really, I'll have the opportunity to get to know him better." I said smiling and putting my hand on Harry's hand which was on the gearbox while he was driving.

"Baby you'll have to come meet my family too you know..." Harry said, giving my hand a squeeze, as I took a deep breath of fresh air, I mean meeting the Royal family isn't anything.

"Yes sure boo." I said to him. We arrived at the penthouse took everything I needed and Amal too, Amal took her car and followed us while I was in Harry's car, to go back to London.

--------------------2 hours later---------------------

We finally arrived at mom and dad's house, it's the first time I'm going to see it. Harry parked the car in front of the house, it was beautiful, it was all white with lots of windows, it looked gorgeous.

Harry opened my door and extended his hand which I accepted gladly, then Amal arrived behind us, we rang the bell of the house and mom appeared in front of us and greeted us with hugs and smiles. 

"Hey Ella!!! Baby girl I've missed you so much! Harry come here, how are you? Amal, beauty queen how are you and how is Noah?" mom asked all of us and hugged all of us.

"Hey mom, I've missed you so so much! Where is dad?" I asked smiling.

"He's in the kitchen cooking your favorite!!" mom said smiling and winking at me.

"UHHHHHHH NO WAY HE'S COOKING MASHED POTATOES!!!!" I said happily and running over the kitchen.

"DADDDAAAAAA HELLOOWW!!!" I screamed happily at him and hugged him tightly. 

"Ella baby girl I'm happy to have you here, how are you baby girl?come on let's all go over the living room, and sit it's almost time to eat, we will have plenty of time to talk." said my dad leading me to the big table.

"Oki doki daddy." I said sounding like a two years old, going to the living room, and jumping in Harry's arms.

We all sat down, while dad took the mashed potatoes the beans and the beautiful beef and put them on the table. Oh how  great it is to be home, and how great it is to be with the man I love and my family. My belly growled, and everybody starred at me.
"Let's pray and then get started." said dad as I held Harry's hand.