Chapter 30

Once we stopped hugging we entered the room and I felt like I was in paradise, cakes everywhere, my belly started growling as if it knew that I was about to bless it with delicious cakes. 

We were greeted by the cook, he sat us down at a table just in front of the vision of deliciousness. 

"So, I had a special request, from your Highness." he started looking at Harry and I turned to stare at him.

"So you have made a special request." I said raising an eyebrow. 

"Yes, your highness here asked for something chocolaty with red berries inside." said Pascal the cook, my eyes got big, that's my favorite cake and he asked especially for it.

"Aw baby, thank you !!!" I said hugging him tightly and then I took a mini fork to show them how ready I was to taste all those cakes.

After the cake tasting we tasted the main course, we chose everything food related and what is good is that we almost agreed on everything, besides the drinks, I don't drink alcool so if it was for me I'd choose only soft drinks, but oh well.

After we choose everything for the menu I could actually see that the end of the preparations were near. We went back to Clarence's house and as I made my way to the kitchen I started preparing some scrambled eggs with bacon and cheese and some french toasts. You'd say that after eating all this food I was full but oh no no, I ain't full, I was so hungry and I ate it all in our cinema room and eventually I gave some to Harry. 

We were laying together watching TV and that's when it hit me. School. What am I going to do about school? I still have two and a half year to go.

"Babe? what about my school?" I asked getting up quickly and walking around.

"Oh damn I didn't think about that." he said.

"Do you think they'll allow me to work and attend classes from here?" I asked.

"I thinks so, baby you're going to be a Princess, and for their own sake I don't think they'll say no, to you, me or even Grandma." he said touching making me sit back on the bed.

"Hmm.. okay." I said not really convinced.

"We can see that after the wedding what do you say?" he asked lifting my chin up to kiss me softly.

"I think it's a good idea." I said kissing him back and cuddling closer to him, and finally fell asleep. 

We both fell asleep, Gosh, I'm getting married in two days. 

------------------------------------------3 a.m.-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, next to a slightly snoring Harry, I guess falling asleep next to each other in a cinema room has become our tradition. I smiled at myself while getting up and stretching, putted a blanket on the red haired Prince and took my phone and looked at the time.

3 a.m., God I wasn't sleepy anymore, I got out of the cinema room not making any noise, I then realised I never made a full on tour of Clarence House, so it was time to explore.

Being the scary baby I am, walking around a sleepy household at that time of the night is pretty courageous of me, but I kept on thinking, that if those walls could talk.

They'll probably reveal the most scandalous, non-royal, bizarre things.

I was walking only with my socks on and almost fell a couple of times, those hardwood floors are really well taken care of, a bit too much if you ask me. The smell of old and old books paper caught my attention as I turned on the light only to see that I was in the library room.

I always adored the smell of the books and the feel the pages have. I sat there in an old Victorian style couch, and took a book, "Moby Dick" one of the only classic books I haven't read yet.

I opened the book and started to read out loud "Call me Ishmael".

"One of my favourite books!" I heard a voice say, I screamed and dropped the book on the floor.

"Hey watch out it's one of the original piece." Harry said laughing at me, coming my way and picking up the book.

"Hey watch out my tiny heart you startled me! No you didn't, you scared the living hell out of me!" I said trying to gain my breath back, I slapped his shoulder as he was still laughing.

"You could have woken me up." he said sitting by my side and putting his arm around me.

"True I could have but you looked too peaceful." I smile and leaned my head on his shoulder, as I looked around the room.

"Want me to read it to you?" he asked as he kissed my forehead.

"Yes sure." I said "but first let me just say something."

"I understand Royals are conservative and all that but is the old furniture really necessary? No I mean it's cool and all but I'm not a fan of old rugs and weird old Victorian cupboard that smell like real old stuff." I laughed.

"It's temporary and I thought you liked them." He said pouting.

"Well I do, sometimes, not the whole house and I know for you it's normal but euhm yeah I like better the modern furniture." I smiled like a 4 year old.

"Well then we'll have modern furniture." he said in defeat as I looked like I had won the lottery.

"Thank you, now you can go on and read." I said as I laid down and he had my legs on his lap. He then started reading,

"Call me Ishmael."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was a somewhat small chapter, next one will be you choosing which dress she'll wear for the wedding. I hope y'all will be commenting to choose the dress. I count on you. 

Lots of love ❤ 

Ceph xx