Chapter 17

The next day I woke up to my phone buzzing. '49 Messages from : My prince', gosh can't her girl have her beauty sleep? I looked at the watch it was 10:25 a.m..

H: Baby?

H: Babe?

H: I need to talk to you...

H: Please answer me!

H: Princess?

And so on, and so on and so on....

I took my phone and still had only one eye opened, the only words I caught were, 'babe, royal palace, meet, grandma, Queen, whole family, tonight.'

Wait wuttttt????? I started reading with both eyes open, and decided to call him.

"Hey babe, I just woke up, what are all those messages about babe? I mean I think I understood some of it but please tell me it's a dream." I asked him with my sleepy voice.

"Hey baby, how are you? I'm really sorry but Grandma wants to get to know you before she leaves sod Sandringham, I'm really really sorry love, but you know how it is I can't say no to my Grandma." he said laughing nervously.

"I bet you can't." I said sarcastically.

"Is it going to be only me or my parents have to come too?" I asked.

"Well no not tonight but granny wants to have them over at Sandringham, if it's okay by you.." he asked nervously.

"Well it's fine by us babe but the only problem is that Noah was coming spend his winter holidays with us, I'll have to tell Amal to tell him that he can't come." I said already knowing how Amal will be upset.

"Well I can see if I can put him on the list baby, I'll go check on that right now and I'll text you so you know what to tell Amal, okay?" he asked.

"Yeah sure babe, that'd be great thank you, oh and how am I supposed to dress up? A simple dress, a gown, a simple blazer and a skirt?" I asked suddenly a heat of warm taking over my body.

"A simple dress, or an ensemble should be fine!" he said to me and I could practically hear his smile through the phone.

"Okay well, it calls for a shopping day, at what time should I get there, and oh where do I have to go?" I asked.

"Buckingham Palace, 7 p.m., no need to say that my grandma loves punctuality, and let me give you a tip, arrive at 6:45 and you'll be her favorite." he said laughing a bit.

"Okay then, see you then love, I love you very much." I said letting out a big sight.

"Hunn, I know you're afraid but everything will be fine, okay?" he said which reassured me a bit.

"Okay okay, I'll be fine, see you later boo." I said.

"I love you see you later baby!" and with that he hung up. I can't believe I'm meeting the Queen tonight, and the rest of the Royal family, I mean I can't say I'm pleased but it will totally be weird to stand next to Camilla. Being such a fan of Diana and knowing everything that has happened between Di, Camilla and Charles, it will be hard to be nice to her, but I'll have to do it!

"Mom!!" I called out from up the stairs.

"Yes hunn?" she said coming to the end of the stairs.

"I need a new dress, and I need it now for tonight, Harry invited me to Buckingham Palace to meet the Queen and all his family, I'm freaking out, please help me!" I begged.

"Go get ready I'll get your sister and the key to the car." she said right away with a smile.

---20 mins later---