Chapter 43

--------------------------------6 months later-----------------------------

It has been 6 months since I fainted in my room that morning. Apparently from what the doctors say it was too much stress and anxiety, that led to an exhaustion which led to me fainting.

Since then, Harry is way more present and caring with me, even tho he already was a prince in everything he did for me. He never works late unless it's really necessary and always makes sure I am alright. I had more official appearances to do with Kate and also I had some with Harry. Our very first official appearance, it was for an orphenage in Sussex. No need to say how great of an experience it was.

We just entered the month of June and the weather was just lovely and warm, we were taking a stroll in the Clarence House garden.

I had asked previously to our lovely help to arrange a table in the middle of the garden and some things to eat like scones and little pastries for tea time. In the last six months so many things had happened like the problem with Andrew, Harry's uncle, and we were facing some major drama but nobody knew about it just yet. 

We were  walking, hand in hand, and finally came across the little set up I had asked to set up for us.

"Darling, wow, you did that?" he asked pushing a chair for me to sit on.

"Well I thought about it and asked Alfred to set it up and thankfully he got to make my vision come true." I said sitting down. 

"Well it is amazing honey, and it's really romantic." he said smiling down at me. Little did he know I had a big surprise for him. Jessica one of the workers at Clarence House came and putted  down a plate full of mini cakes and sandwiches and also two big pieces of cake in two different plates, the big cakes where the same flavors as the one we ate at our wedding. She poured tea in his cup and iced tea in my glass. 

"So darling, tell me, what'd you make this romantic setting." He asked with a grin on his face.

"Can't a wife make a romantic and beautiful setting for no reason?" I asked smiling and starting to eat the same cake we had on our wedding. 

"I guess you can." he said taking my hand and starting to eat some scones. I was getting nervous, and he could see it.

"Are you nervous about something?" He asked suspiciously.

"Not at all babe, I am just enjoying so much the cake, so many memories are coming back." I said trying to be calm and smiling down at him.

"Hmm, okay but I'll pierce your little secret missy." he said looking at me smiling and finally taking a bite out of the cake we had at our wedding. 

Secret is, last week my doctor called me, I wasn't feeling good lately so I asked the doctor to take a blood sample to see if everything was okay or if I was lacking anything like vitamins or so, and it turns out I am 8 week pregnant. It was such a shock at first but happiness took over instantly. The doctor told me I wasn't showing because since I didn't know I was pregnant my body wasn't reacting. Since I had the news my belly grew just a bit and if I ever was to be seen in a bikini people would directly see that I had a bun in the oven. So since then I have been wearing oversize dressed, t-shirt, and pants, and I haven't really been going out much trying to hide it from Harry is such a challenge. He's used to hug me and cuddle me when we go to sleep so I try to take  pillow in my arms when I go to sleep so he hugs me and the pillow which is a good way for him not to touch my belly and notice anything different. 

I have been dying to tell him but I wanted something out of the ordinary and by the way nobody knows besides Kate and some people at Clarence House, I don't know I just felt like I needed to tell her before I told everyone, she's like a big sister to me and she helped figure all this plan out. So my plan is that on his plate is written "you're going to be a dad" and the cake is just hiding the letters, so I am longingly waiting for him to eat the whole cake. Even if it meant for him to gain 10 pounds, it was for the sake of the surprise. 

I laughed to myself as I was eating a mini sandwich. I had asked Jessica to stand close and to start filming whenever he was about to discover the surprise. 

But right when the first letter was about to be uncovered he stopped eating, put his fork down, put his hands on his belly and said. 

"I am sooooo full." he said smiling and I instantly felt the blood rising, but I tried to compose myself.

"Didn't remember how good this cake was but also how full it made me." he said laughing and I smiled nervously. 

"You're not going to eat the rest then?" I asked him in a flirty tone, at this point I was trying anything for him to eat the damn cake. 

"Are you trying to seduce me." he said with a grin, and God oh God this was the last thing I wanted, why wouldn't you eat the cake Harry for the love of God, I thought to myself. 

"No, I mean yes always, but not now particularly, I mean have you seen how beautiful those plates are? I bought them myself you know." I said trying not to sound crazy.

"Oh right, right, the plates look,...., amazing I guess." he said looking at me worryingly as if I had gone mental and he took my hand from the center of the table.

Right then Alfred came, "Excuse me your Highnesses, Sir your grandma is on the line, she wishes to talk to you as soon as possible." 

"Oh Alfred can't she wait, I mean I am spending time with my wife." he said a bit bothered.

"You know what, it's fine go, I'll eat some more and call Kate or Amal, don't worry go it's fine." I said giving his hand a squeeze. 

"Really? You're really sure?" He asked.

"Yes, now go before I change my mind." I said smiling at him, as soon as he got up gave me a kiss and went off with Alfred, my smile disappeared. Jessica, poor her she was still standing near by next to the bushes came rushing to me. 

"I am so sorry Ma'am, it didn't go as planed did he?" she said sadly.

"Not really and I feel like men aren't really into hints are they?" I laughed a bit putting my hand son my belly and she laughed with me, I gestured her to sit where Harry was sitting previously. 

"We will have to find another way to surprise him with the news, Gosh this man really, couldn't eat his cake peacefully?" I laughed and she laughed too. 

"Do you need a hand to get to your room ma'am?" Jessica asked.

"No no it's fine Jessica, thank you so much, I think I will go to the little gazebo where there is the sofa and if you want to bring the food there that'd be really nice of you, I mean I am eating for two now aren't I." I laughed. 

"Thank you really much Jessica." I smiled at her and touched her arm.

"You're very welcome Ma'am, anything for you." she said smiling down at me as I got up, took my iced tea and made my way to the gazebo. 

Now let's think of a new way to tell Harry that I am pregnant. 

------------------------------------------

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for my story and commented to keep going and update, because honestly I didn't know if I would, but you guys gave me motivation to go on. So thank you ❤ 

Anyway, Harry really pissed me off in this chapter hah, 

Another chapter coming soon. 😊

Love,

Cephxx