Chapter 6: Who The F... is Oliver?

A/N: The edited version of this book is being updated under the name "That's Inappropriate, Mr. King."

That book is completely in POV!

They could feel each other's breaths on their lips. They almost kissed... Key word being almost... Nausea overcame her and she took off to the nearest restroom, which thankfully was close. As she was emptying the contents of her stomach she felt someone holding her hair. She cleaned her mouth with toilet paper and looked up to see Caleb kneeling beside her.

"Are we really doing this now?" She said cocking one eyebrow.

"What can I say? It seems like a worry about you?" He grinned.

"What-" She was interrupted by another wave of nausea. She spend about 25 minutes there throwing her dignity in the toilet along with her food.  Caleb stayed silent and just held her hair and rubbed her back in small circles the whole time. When she was done he offered a bottle of water. She washed her mouth and drank the rest of the bottle at once. 

"Feeling better?" he asked sweetly.

"Marry me!" the drunk girl chuckled.

"Sorry, teach. I do not do exclusives." He smirked, stood up and helped her up again.

She pouted. "Pwease!! I love Caleb!" She threw her arms around his neck and he stiffened.

"You are so lucky I do not take advantage of drunk girls. You are so gonna regret this tomorrow," he said smiling.

She shook her head. "Nu-uh... I will still love you tomorrow. I always love you." She gazed at his eyes, which were now flickering between blue and black. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"You are too cute when you are drunk, but then again, you are always beautiful." He pulled her out of the bathroom and helped her walk to her room. "Your room is the fourth on the right?"

"Yes!" she said happily. When he opened the door and managed to make her sit on the bed, she grabbed him and pulled him making him fall on top of her. "Would you kiss me?" she asked staring into his eyes. Caleb sighed and jumped off the bed. He looked away trying to compose himself.

"Wait until tomorrow and if you still feel like kissing me-" he turned around to find a fast asleep Anna. "You make a mess of me and then run away... That is not fair." He kissed her forehead and instantly tensed up. 

What am I doing?  I never take care of girls, specially drunk girls, he thought. 

But she is so beautiful and sexy. That red dress looks perfect on her, and she smells so good, his wolf said to him.

Caleb frowned. Do you have a crush on our teacher now?  The wolf did not answer and Caleb rolled his eyes.

He left the room and mind-linked his friends. I am going for round two with the girl from earlier. Do not wait for me.

'What happened with Ms. Amores?' asked Samuel.

'I helped her get to her room and left her there,' said Caleb.

'Really? I thought you would at least kiss,' said Chris.

'She is our teacher. She is not like that.'

'It would not be the first teacher you do,' said Samuel.

'She is different.' Caleb growled.

'Okay, dude. Take it easy.'

Caleb went to his room and woke up the girl he had met earlier. Thankfully, I let her stay in case I wanted more, he thought. Caleb tried to take his mind off Anna, but he could not. He gave up and closed his eyes, imagining it was her the one on top of him instead of some random girl. After Caleb was done, he did not wait for her to dress and threw her out of his room along with her clothes. He did not feel like waking up next to her.