Chapter 43: Saturday

A/N: First, I want to thank to everyone who votes and comments this story! Not many people do so. I love you so freaking much. Thanks for letting me know that you like the story. Otherwise, I am like would they like this or hate it? Does this makes sense? I am an insecure little female dog like that. 

Caleb

What is better than waking up next to the person you love? Waking up with the person you love in your arms. I woke up at 5:30 AM as usual. I have been sharing bed with her since the beginning of Thanksgiving break, more than one week ago. 

Two things that I found out about her are: one, she is an extremely heavy sleeper, unless the door is opened. Then, she wakes up immediately. Weird, but true. Two, she usually wakes up at 8:00 AM. I have been waking her up at 6:30 AM to get her to go to school on time. A formidable feat if you ask me. I think I have almost lost a limb once or twice. However, today is Saturday. Tomorrow is finally my birthday.

I used to hate sharing bed with anyone, but I have gotten used to sleeping next to my beautiful mate; Now, I do not think I would be able to fall asleep if I was by myself. I had to practically beg her to let me stay with her in her apartment, but it was worth it. 

What I cannot get used to is the raging boner I wake up with every morning, or more specifically every time that I lie in bed with her. Somehow, I have managed to keep my promise, but I am not sure if that will be possible after tomorrow. I want her so much.

I spent about half an hour watching my mate's beautiful and innocent face as she slept. I know, not creepy at all. But, I need to engrave this memory in my mind. Everything about her is enchanting: her slightly parted pouting lips, her soft snores, how she stirs from time to time and mainly how she cuddles against me even if I try to pull away from her. Every day by her side is the best day of my life.

When the throbbing in my dick became almost unbearable I sat up. It almost broke my heart how she rolled, unconsciously looking for me, until she found me and looped her arms around my waist. She is almost touching my... Is she even still asleep? I peered at her face. Yep, she is. 

"Beautiful, I need to go to the bathroom. Please let go of me," I whispered into her ear. 

She hummed and unwrapped her arms before rolling to her side of her bed. Oh, that would be the third thing I found out about her, I could even chat with her while she is sleep and she would not remember anything about it once she wakes up. Adorable.

I stood up and walked to the shower. I spent another half an hour in there. By the time I got out of the shower, everything had calmed down enough to go back to bed with her. So, that is just what I did. She was lying on her belly at the other end of the bed, but as soon as my back touched the mattress she rolled back and put her arm around my waist, resting her cheek on my chest. I felt a low rumble erupt from my chest. Both my wolf and I are contented.

Many werewolves wait many years after coming to age to find their mates. It is not uncommon to find werewolves older than thirty years old without their mates. Our lifespans are much longer than a regular human's. After our early twenties we age so slow that it seems as if we had stopped aging altogether. However, growing up complying with human standards meant that younger werewolves act similar to humans. I realize how lucky I am to have found my mate at such a young age. 

These two months of longing for her have felt like an eternity. However, soon, she will be all mine. After her there is nothing better left for me. She is my heart, my love, my life, my mate. A lifetime by her side will not be enough. I did not know that I could possibly feel something so strong for another person, but she is not just another person. She is the person made for me. 

I kissed her forehead and her eyes fluttered open. I gazed at the clock and chuckled. It is 8:00 AM. 

She looked up with heavy eyelids and smiled softly at me. "Were you watching me sleeping again? At what time did you wake up?"

I grinned and caressed her head, intertwining my fingers with locks of her long dark brown hair. "I woke up like twenty minutes ago. I already took a shower."

My mate gave me a lazy smile and stretched. Then, she kissed me on the cheek and stood up. After choosing an outfit she locked herself in the bathroom.  

***

We were cooking 'platanitos' together, or more like she was giving me instructions and I was doing the cooking. Apparently, she has "hands of destruction," her words, not mine. We have been cooking together for a couple of days. Following her instructions is actually pretty simple and the meals end up tasting delicious, so it is all good.

After frying and serving the platanitos and the drinks we sat facing each other. I was drinking orange juice while she insisted that she had to drink milk with her platanitos. I could give her m-. Innocent thoughts, innocent thoughts. I do not want another cold shower so soon.

"We make a great team," I said as I took a bite of delicious plantain goodness. 

She took a sip of her drink. "You are a great cook. I actually feel bad for making you do everything, but you do not want to know what could happen if I try to cook." 

I smiled warmly at her, but I was mostly trying to stifle my laughter. I do know what could happen. During one of the Sunday breakfasts in the pack house, one of the police officers who came to her apartment for the fire alarm incident told everyone what had happened. I commanded them to never mention it again. I did not want her to feel embarrassed.

 After breakfast, I finished my homework while she planned the classes for the following two weeks. We ordered pizza for lunch or 'happiness' as she calls it. By the time we were done doing school work it was 6:00 pm. 

We decided to start watching 'Supernatural' from the beginning. I personally hate the description of werewolves there, but it seems to be pretty cool otherwise. Snuggling up against her is just a plus. I wish every day was like this.