2 | ʀɪꜱʜᴛᴀ!?

Recap ~
Families

Chapter 2 ~ Rishta!?

One fine evening, Anika was passing by her parents room when she overheard them,
"Pranavi, What do you say?" Pratap asked eagerly for her reply.
"I'm happy if we do this Pratap!" Pranavi said soon losing her smile,
"Anu should get married! We can't deny the fact that she will leave us and go." she said sighing sadly.

"I know! I'm happy if she goes into a family we know well. Only if she accepts the alliance with The Oberois!" He said hoping for the best.

"Anu would never deny us, but the decision of marriage proposal is completely hers. We are not forcing her on this. It's her life!" Pranavi enunciated to her husband.
"She's the decision maker of course! But one thing is for sure, Shivaay would be just perfect for her." Pratap said back imagining his daughter with the guy they wanted to get her married.
"We need to confront her about the proposal. Just consult Aaru about this before we go to Anu!" Pranavi told to which her husband agreed.

Anika who was listening to all this didn't know how to react and what to do, she ran back to her room with mixed feelings.

"I don't want to get married now! But ma and papa will feel bad if I deny! They will always choose the best for me but I don't want to leave them. What should I do?"

Just then she got a call from her brother when she picked it up instantly and answered

"Bhai listen, I don't won't get married now. I mean I still want to explore myself but at the same time I don't want to hurt ma and papa with my decision..." Anika was continuously talking when Arnav stopped her.
"Anu listen! Calm down. First drink water, right now!" he ordered his sister while she followed his instructions silently.

"Now listen, don't get tensed! You are not going to get married now itself. Just meet him and then tell what you feel. I have heard a lot about Shivaay. And ma, papa know what is good for us." Arnav said.
"Okay bhai, I will but I can't promise on this." she said back still tensed a little.
"It's completely your wish princess!" he said back.

Later she spoke to her parents telling that she wanted to meet the guy while her parents were so happy about her interest in this proposal.

Here in Oberoi mansion, Dadi told about the proposal to Shivaay.
"So bro is going to get married huh! Great." OmRu exclaimed in unison.
"But dadi! Marriage now? I still want to achieve a lot in life." Shivaay said.
"Billu, Don't tell you want to get married when you become an uncle!" Dadi chuckled to which OmRu joined her along.

"Dadi" groaned Shivaay.
"Listen billu, your grandpa married me when he was 20 and see how successful he became. Success is not related to marriage! It just depends on your dedication to achieve it." Dadi said to which Shivaay said back, "Okay Dadi, I can't promise on this proposal but before something gets fixed, I need to meet her."

"Aww bhaiyya is so desperate to meet bhabhi!" Rudra spoke excitedly when Shivaay asked back confused, "Bhabhi?"
"Arrey bhaiyya your wife will be bhabhi for me right?" saying Rudra did his logic wala sign while Shivaay mentally scolded himself as he couldn't speak anything further.

The next day, as decided by the two families they met in the Chowdhary mansion. Shivaay didn't have any interest in this marriage nor did Anika have. They accepted to meet each other just for the sake of their families.

As Anika came down dressing herself in a simple sui, the first one to respond was of course Rudra.
"Bhaiyya bhabhi is so beautiful!" Rudra said in exuberance. While the elders smiled, Anika and Shivaay didn't even bother to look at each other. OmRu introduced themselves to Anika while
Pinky, Jhanvi were already excited to get a daughter-in-law like Anika.

"Jaan, show Shivaay our house and spend some time with him." Pratap said to his daughter while she just nodded. Anika signed to him still not seeing his face clearly while it was the same with Shivaay, they just left from there.

 Anika signed to him still not seeing his face clearly while it was the same with Shivaay, they just left from there

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Fixed!?