71 | ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜰᴇ

Recap ~
Game is over

Chapter 71 ~
Obsessed with my wife

Throwing away the watch Ragini sighed in relief but in minutes, she had a panic attack once again freaking out the brothers.

"Ragini will you tell me what is wrong!?" Shivaay asked calming her.
"I lost my husband and you lost your wife Shivaay!" She said weeping very badly.

Shivaay and his brothers were hell shocked to hear what she just told.
"What do you mean Ragini?!" Shivaay asked back intimidated by her statement.
"Shivaay Anika is not safe. Veer is dangerous for her!" Ragini said continuing, "He is obsessed with Anika Shivaay!"

"What!" ShivOmRu hollered in unison.
"Veer is my husband and I was a puppet of his all these days!" She said continuing, "Please save Anika Shivaay! I don't know what he will do to her."
"Ragini why didn't you tell this to me before!?" Shivaay asked her, his heart feeling weak.

"Because I was under his control, that watch had a camera that surveils each and every moment of mine and if I told you any truth, he would have killed my parents." she said still sounding nervous.
"A while back, he called me saying that he didn't need me anymore and that he left my parents free! That means he is planning to do something with Anika." she continued.

"OmRu take care of our family! I'm leaving to San Francisco immediately" Shivaay said when OmRu say, "Bhai please let us come too!" "No, if no one is at home who will take of our family?! You guys should be here for our family's sake

"No, if no one is at home who will take of our family?! You guys should be here for our family's sake. Take care of Ragini as well." he spoke when they nodded back in response.

San Francisco,

Anika was preparing for her meeting when Veer entered her room.
"Done?" Veer asked when Anika spoke, "Almost! I will be leaving now Veer. You are coming with me right? Both of us would have the same meeting anyway!"
"No no Anu! My meeting is scheduled for tomorrow." he said when she nodded back in response.

Shivaay did call Anika but her phone was in silence to his dismay. He was very much tensed about his wife who was in the hands of a dangerous man.

After an hour or two, Anika reached the main office of Levi's and left to attend her meeting while Veer was eagerly waiting outside the office for her to come back so that he could execute his evil plan.

It was already eight hours from then and Anika didn't come back much to his irritation. He called her when she picked up, "Anu? Isn't the meeting over yet!?" He asked in a frustrated voice when she told "Veer I'm afraid I have to stay back today! They have given me a room to rest! You don't worry we can meet up tomorrow at office."
"What!" Veer exclaimed in anger when Anika cut the call not wanting to listen anymore.