11 | ᴅɪʟᴇᴍᴍᴀ

Recap ~
Movie

Chapter 11 ~ Dilemma

As the movie was in its climax, no one was really watching the movie. Everyone were busy talking among themselves except Anika and Shivaay. They were still feeling embarrassed about whatever happened a while back. Soon the gang was out of the theatre and Rudra introduced Saumya to the others, everyone loved speaking to her.

While later, Anika and Shivaay were still not talking to each other. Talking kya! They were not even looking at each other after that embarrassment.

"Why are you both behaving so weirdly Shivaay!? Bhabhi!?" Om asked raising one of his eyebrows.
"Nothing like that at all!" said Shivaay and Anika in unison still not looking at each other.
"Then definitely something happened." Rudra said using his detective brain.

"Stop acting like a detective Rudra!" Shivaay said glaring at him.
"Bhai, shall we go!?" Anika asked just to avoid further conversation about them.
"Yeah we better go. Tomorrow is Sangeet also, it's already very late!" Arnav said.

~ Sangeet ~

The night everyone awaited for finally arrived. The Chowdhary mansion was just as beautiful as a bride. As the girls descended down the stairs, the boys as usual started drooling over them unknowingly. Shivaay didn't know what kind of a feeling it was, but it affected him a lot.

Rudra was super excited because Saumya was attending the sangeet as well. The function started and everyone were really enthusiastic for the night. The girls were on Shivaay's side and the boys were on Anika's side, including the elders.

All the while, the couples were stealing glances at each other.
"So let's start the game!" Khushi announced continuing, "We are going to play... No let's begin with Anika's and Shivaay's dance"

Anika and Shivaay felt blank for a minute.
"What's the need!?" They asked in unison when Gauri smirked, "Of course there is a need jiju and di."

They pushed ShivIka to the stage when they collided with each other. They shared a cute eyelock which was broken because of the cheers around them,"Jiju/Bhaiyya/Di/Bhabhi"

The song was played and ShivIka started dancing to it's tunes completely lost into each other but soon the music changed to
'Soni Soni Ankhiyon Waali' and this time their family members joined them.

That was the most beautiful night for Anika and Shivaay as they had never seen their parents so happy ever before. Later they had fun playing games, teasing the bride and the groom and what not.

Followed by the next day with mehendi and haldi. Each and every minute of the day was enjoyed at peak levels. That night after the turmeric function (haldi), Anika was in her room lost in deep thoughts.

~ Anika's mind voice ~

Is this even correct!? Am I going in the right way!? Marriage and then...
Uff! Chill Anika. Why do you panic so much! You can pursue your goals peacefully after all this mess. But will I hurt mom, dad and bhai in anyway?
Oh God! What should I do!?

~ Shivaay's mind voice ~

Shivaay listen, you are just marrying this girl for the sake of your family! This is all a deal anyway and doesn't matter much to me but what if my family comes to know about this! How will they feel!? Should I...

Both Shivaay as well as Anika were in a dilemma whether to marry or not because neither of them were interested in this marriage. And moreover they had a deal that they will get divorced after marriage and part their ways. Will they really execute their plan? They were rethinking their decisions, what if they hurt their family in some way?

"What will they do? Will they marry!?"

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Little devil