47 | ꜱᴜɴɪʏᴇ ꜱʜɪᴠᴀᴀʏ

Recap ~
Inside & Outside

Chapter 47 ~ Suniye Shivaay

Later that night, Shivaay was busy working on his laptop when Anika came inside hiding something behind her back. Seeing that even Shivaay hid something behind his back.

"What is it billuji?!" Anika asked raising one of her brows.
"What is that billiji?!" asked Shivaay similarly.
"Billuji! Don't call me that else I don't know what I will do!" Anika warned him faking anger.

"Sorry Anika!" said Shivaay genuinely.
"It's okay billuji!" Anika said victoriously smiling.
"Not for that but for this Anika!" said Shivaay smirking at her while he flaunted her baby picture in the air.

Anika was shocked to see her baby photograph, where she was not even dressed.
"Give it back Billuji!" Anika almost hollered.
"Not at all! Stop calling me that billu!" demanded Shivaay when Anika started chasing him.
"No I won't! Give it back else I will post this on all the social medias." saying she showed him his baby photograph (not dressed as well) shocking him.

"Anika please!" Shivaay pleaded her.
"Okay fine! Give back my photo then. And accept you lost with me!" Anika said smirking.
"No way!" saying he chased her and caught hold of her from behind.

He tried taking his photo from her but she was smart enough that she kissed him. He left her shocked, and in this process she took her photo from him.

"Yay!" Anika jumped in happiness of getting back her photo.
"You cheated!" Shivaay complained like a kid.
Anika controlling her laugh, asked him innocently "No billuji! I didn't. What did I do?"

 What did I do?"

"You- you... my cheek!" Shivaay felt his cheek not able to tell any further. He started chasing her back and this time both fell on the bed. In seconds, they heard a loud sound of wood breaking and saw themselves on the broken bed. They laughed at their situation.

(A/N ~ This scene might be similar to IPKKND, just inspired from it.)

"You look so cute while laughing Anika!" Shivaay said when they shared a cute eye lock. In this process he took back his photo shocking Anika!
"Cheating Shivaay!" Anika complained but Shivaay felt so nice when she called out his name.

"Anika call me by my name and not that billuji please!" saying Shivaay sulked to which Anika smiled nodding her head in positive.

The next morning, everyone were in the hall talking over the phone with Chowdharys about ArShi's marriage preparations. Anika just then came when Dadi told her, "Anika puttar, it would be perfect for us to start from Mumbai in 4 days. We have many rituals to do in Udaipur. Khushi's family is very particular about those rituals."