36 | ʙʟᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ.

Recap ~
Nothing at all!

Chapter 36 ~ Blushed.

The party was a grand success. It was already late and the Chowdharys along with Khushi left back to their mansion while the elder Oberois retired to their rooms.

In ShivIka's room, the effects of Rudy's punch already started on the two.
"Anika why do you keep calling me that!?" Shivaay asked innocently when she asked back confused,"What billuji!?"
"That only!" Shivaay pouted.
"Awwww! My billuji can pout as well!" Anika said back pinching his cheeks and the next moment was to be ceased forever, Shivaay blushed.

A/N ~ Imagine the great SSO blushing.

"Is the room spinning or something!?" Shivaay asked catching his head suddenly.
"I feel the same!" Anika spoke when they both fall on the bed facing the ceiling then.

"Isn't the moon looking the most beautiful!" Looking up to the ceiling, Anika said chuckling at her own imagination.
"Yeah amazing, the moon is right next to me na!" Shivaay said admiring her continuously.
"Arrey no billuji! See there." Anika said pointing out to the ceiling this time.
"No only my chaand is beautiful!" said an adamant Shivaay, constantly looking at her.

Anika pouted,"No billu..." As she turned saying this, she didn't realise Shivaay's face very close to her's that her lips touched his' and soon, her pout changed into a passionate kiss!

Rudra constantly tried calling Saumya but she didn't pick up or say avoided his call much to his irritation. On the other side, Arnav was driving back lost into his thoughts of why Khushi called him Lord governor.

"Oye Aaru! Where are you lost my boy!?" Pratap wondered as he looked at his son.
"Papa am I lord governor?" Arnav asked confusing his parents.
"What! 😱 Are you fine Aaru?" Pranavi and Pratap asked in unison.

"Ma, papa don't give such dangerous reactions! I won't be able to drive properly!" Arnav exclaimed rubbing his forehead when his mother said smirking, "Don't you blame us. You are only lost in dreams with Khushi!"

The car was stopped in the middle of the road, and Arnav was too shocked to react while Pratap couldn't understand their context.

"What's happening?!" He asked when his wife spoke out,"Pratap you will understand very soon. Aaru you better start driving else I will have to!"

Arnav did as his mom told but he couldn't understand how his mom knew what was going on in his mind. Though he was thankful to her as she didn't repeat the mess to his father.

"I'm your mom Arnav Chowdhary. I definitely know everything about you!" She said chuckling.

Khushi was driving back home in another car with Gauri after giving assurance to Arnav's parents that late night.

"Gauri? All good?!" Khushi asked looking at Gauri who was lost in thoughts when she spoke, "Ha Khushi di, everything is fine!"
Though she managed to say this, her mind and heart were arguing within herself.

"Why was I very rude to Om!? But he shouldn't have expected me to tell everything. I'm seriously not his girlfriend nor his lover!

Wait why did I compare myself that way? Am I desperate to be his...!? Gauri listen you must apologize to him, you can't hurt anyone!" She thought to herself.

Breaking their kiss, Shivaay slowly tugged the hair strands behind her ear making her feel butterflies flying in her tummy. Anika started laughing making Shivaay confuse.

"Anika? What happened?" He asked when she said giggling to herself "I feel ticklish billuji!"
"Really!" saying Shivaay started tickling her really making her fall out of the bed.

"Ah..." she winced in pain.
"Anika are you alright? I'm sorry, extremely sorry!" Shivaay asked concerned feeling guilty about his action. Anika tried getting up but she felt pain in her ankle region.
"Shivaay!" She whined tears forming in her eyes.

He slowly picked her up and carefully placed her on the bed. Seeing her tears, he wiped it by slowly rubbing his cheeks on hers.

"Your beard! It's prickling me." she complained like a kid when he apologized immediately,"Sorry sorry"
Saying he planted a kiss on both sides of her delicate cheeks.
"Shivaay?" she called out his name blushing.

Shivaay taking a place next to her, pulled her close by and... (A/N ~ Any imagination in mind?)

Rudra felt so restless that he directed towards Saumya's house. Once he saw her car parked at the usual place, he felt relaxed but suddenly he had an urge to see her. So he climbed all the way up with a help of a pipe without disturbing anyone in the house and knocked the window of Saumya's room.

Waking up, Saumya realized the sound was coming from near the window.
"Rudra are you mad!? What are you doing here?" Saumya exclaimed shocked as she opened the window.
"Somu please be kind enough to help me get in!" he groaned when Saumya said back,"Get out! I'm not letting you in." saying she closed the window door making Rudra almost lose his grip on the pipe he was holding.
_______________________________________

Precap ~
My Anika?