62 | ꜱᴜʜᴀɢʀᴀᴀᴛ

Recap ~
You were too wild!

Chapter 62 ~ Suhagraat

At the Chowdhary mansion, the bride was welcomed into the mansion after all the rituals were done and they walked inside together when,
"Aaru, as per our tradition you know what to do right?" Pranavi asked winking at her son when he nodded out of excitement.

He immediately carried his wife in his arms while she was shocked at the moment. Everyone cheered in exuberance including Pranavi and Pratap.

"Ek minute! Pranavi ma you could have told about this tradition when Bhaiyya and bhabhi got married. We missed the chance." said Rudra pouting when Shivaay looked at him in disbelief.
"For your kind information, I already carried Anika Rudra!" Shivaay said when OmRu say in unison, "No we don't remember!"
"Bad Actors!" Anika said rolling her eyes. They were still discussing or say arguing when, "That's okay! Why not we do it now?! We missed the chance." Pranavi said smirking while Rudra jumped in excitement.

Anika groaned, "Ma we are no more a newly wed couple! And I'm really tired, so..." saying she was about to go when OmRu held her hand.

"Please Bhabhi!" OmRu pleaded joining their hands when Shivaay said rolling his eyes, "Both of you stop overacting!"
He stopped from speaking further when he heard an unexpected chorused voice from the Chowdharys', "Please Shivaay!"
"Papa? Ma? Bhai?!" Anika gasped in shock.

Before she could ask any further she felt herself in her husband's arms. They shared a cute eye lock while their surroundings were filled with cheers and shouts of excitement. The couples were walking on the rose petals spread over the floor when they were directed to go to their respective rooms.

In Anika's room, Shivaay still was holding Anika in his arms when Anika asked him to put her down.
"No No Shivaay not yet! You have to still be like this!" Pratap said as he entered while Shivaay nodded his head in positive.
"Papa! Shivaay can't carry me for so long. His hands will pain." Anika said out of concern.

"I can carry my wife life long!" He said when he heard an "Aww" from his surroundings.
"We made the right decision for Anu." said Pranavi to Pratap as she came inside along with OmRu and Gauri-Somu.

"Di it's your chance now." Gauri said to her sister when Anika asked what she had to do.
"Out of all these sweets, one sweet is your husband's favorite! So just choose it and feed him." Pranavi said while Anika looked tensed.

"Bhabhi don't worry! I will help you out." Rudra sprang in when Om glared at him and vigorously shook his head.
"Khushi Bhabhi already won this." Om said looking at Anika hopefully.

Anika's mind voice, "If I don't choose the right sweet then everyone will feel bad. What do I do?"

"Jaan come on! What are you waiting for?" asked her father when she looked at the plate filled with a variety of sweets.
"Bhabhi/Di we know you can do it!" OmRu and Gauri-Somu cheered her.

"Anika did you bring my favourite Orange shirt back!?" Shivaay asked her out of the blue moon, acting to panic while secretly winking at her.
"Orange shirt?" Rudra asked raising one of his eyebrows in suspicion and continued, "But bhaiyya you have only subtle coloured shirts!"
"Rudra your Bhabhi bought an orange shirt for me in Paris." Shivaay justified.

"Ek minute, but you never wore that coloured shirt anytime!" Om said doubting him.
"I wore it in Paris for my honeymoon." Shivaay said not wanting to answer anymore questions.
"Ooohhh remembering your honeymoon and all!" Om said while Rudra became super excited.

Anika for a minute didn't understand anything but later realized Shivaay gave her a clue.
"It's in our house only Shivaay! Don't panic about it much." Anika said when Shivaay got annoyed that she didn't appreciate his smartness.
"Anika I gave you a cl..." He was about to blurt out the truth when Anika fed him his favourite motichoor ki laddoo.
"Yay! Bhabhi won too." Rudra hollered clapping his hands in exuberance while the rest smiled.

A while later, Anika and Shivaay settled themselves in her parents room. They were having a nice chitchat when OmRu interrupted them.

"Bhaiyya now go to your room, Arnav Bhai also went to his room." Rudra said when Shivaay said back, "Rudra! It's Arnav's first night. He will obviously have to go!"
"Please go! Bhabhi you should also go." Rudra pleaded when ShivIka didn't understand anything.

"Anu go back to your room now! We need to take rest." Pranavi said yawning badly.
"But ma, till now you were not letting us go at all!" Anika said noticing her parents' weird behavior.
"Bhabhi we have to get up early tomorrow right! Still some rituals are left out." Om said giving a genuine reason for sleeping.

"Fine! By the way where is Gauri and Somu?" She asked when Rudra said "In your room prepa..." He stopped from speaking further when Om stamped his leg.
"Our room?" Shivaay asked when Om said "No their rooms. They left to sleep early."

They left still wondering what was wrong with the others when they heard a chorused voice from behind, "Enjoy!"

As they opened the door of their room, they were surprised or say shocked.
"This was the reason to drive us away from there." Anika said groaning when Shivaay laughed saying "Cute!"
"Shivaay really?" Anika asked surprised by his statement.
"I meant that was really cute of them to work so hard to decorate this room." he genuinely said.

"Thanks jiju/ bhaiyya" said Gauri and Saumya leaving the room hurriedly and locking it from outside.
"Chutki! Saumya!" called out Anika but no response from them.

"Anika chill. The weather is nice, the room is well decorated, we are all alone in the room, why don't we enjoy this night?!" Shivaay asked leaving Anika in shock.

 The weather is nice, the room is well decorated, we are all alone in the room, why don't we enjoy this night?!" Shivaay asked leaving Anika in shock

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Mr.Cheapda