3 | ꜰɪxᴇᴅ

Recap ~
Rishta!?

Chapter 3 ~ Fixed

As Shivaay and Anika were walking in the corridor, both of them were very silent or say least interested to talk. But soon the silence was broken by Shivaay when they reached Anika's room.

"Nice room. Impressive Ms....?!" Shivaay's voice trailed off, not able to get her name.

"This much attitude?! I'm sure he knows my name!" Anika thought to herself much irritated.

"Ms

"Ms.Anika!" he completed.
"See I know he knew it." said Anika to herself even more irritated.
"Did you say something?" Shivaay asked still looking at the interiors when she said back in a similar way, "Nothing! thanks Mr.Oberoi."

"She is showing attitude huh! Why does she need to call me Mr.Oberoi!? I'm sure she knows my name" He thought flicking his hair as no one dared to show him attitude.

He turned to see Anika for the first time ever while she was busy meddling with her phone

"Ms.Anika?" Shivaay called out annoyed when she looked up, both sharing a cute eye lock. Somehow they felt their eyes were saying something to each other, Anika was the first to break it.
"You want water?" She asked trying to sound casual to which he said back avoiding eye contact,"No, it's okay!"

"What are you thinking about this proposal and relationship?" Anika asked directly not wanting to while away time anymore.
"Well...," Shivaay was about to say something when he got a call to Anika's dismay.
"Shivaay Singh Oberoi here! ......What!?" He asked irked and then hollered within minutes "You are fired!"

Anika was just looking at him as she didn't know how to react.
"Look Ms.Anika, many girls want to marry me. But I never had any interest." He said with much pride. When she heard this, she thought "Again Attitude huh! Showing off that he is one the most eligible bachelors. His name should be 'TADI SINGH OBEROI'. Even I'm no less."

He continued,"And now also I came only because dadi told. Otherwise..."
Anika lost her patience to listen any further, so she just spoke up at once "I'm not interested in this marriage Mr.Shivaay!"

Shivaay was shocked beyond limits, he didn't expect this answer from her because he thought that she was interested in him like any other girl.

Not showing out his feelings, he spoke "Even I have no interest to marry now. I just want to be successful and that can't happen if I marry!"
"Okay but even if we say no to this relation, definitely they won't stop searching for matches. Right?" Anika asked still in thoughts.
"True!" Shivaay said thinking the same, and continued further "Okay then let's make a deal."

"Deal?" Anika asked confused.
"Let's get married!" Shivaay said to which Anika was hell shocked.
"What? No way! If I marry then I won't be able to do anything in life. I can't..." Anika was about to continue further when she was stopped by Shivaay who cupped her mouth with his palm.

"Shh... just listen to me! Let's get married, immediately after few days we can get divorced with mutual consent. Then there won't be any problems for us because no one will ask us to get married again that soon! We can live our lives happily achieving our passions." He explained her.

He was still having his palm over her mouth when Anika signed him to take it off

"Sorry!" uttered Shivaay.
"Okay deal done Mr.Shivaay! You proved to be a great businessman." she said smiling at him.
"Okay now shall we go?" He asked smiling back at her to which she nodded in positive.

They left downstairs to see OmRu smirking at them.
"Billu" Dadi called out when Anika was surprised to hear that word.
"But dadi there is no cat here!" She said to which Dadi and the Oberoi family laughed.
"Arrey Anika puttar, the one standing next to you is only billu!" Dadi said when Anika started laughing.

"Sorry to hear that!" Anika said trying to control her laugh.
Shivaay was hell embarrassed then and so as to avoid further conversation about the same, he said
"Dadi I'm okay with this marriage!"
"Jaan?" Pratap asked to which Anika nodded in positive.

The Oberois and the Chowdharys were really happy hearing them.
"Rishta pakka hogaya!" Dadi said smiling.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Engagement