8 | ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ

Recap ~
Aap!?

Chapter 8 ~ Touched

Gauri was searching for Khushi but to her dismay, she couldn't find her. She saw Shivaay from a bit far, so she was about to go to him. But suddenly she slipped and was about to fall when she felt herself in a strong pair of arms.

She was still closing her eyes when she heard a voice, "Are you fine?"
She adjusted herself saying, "Yeah I'm. Thanks!"
The guy who helped her out saw water spilt on the floor which was the reason for Gauri to slip.

He soon called out the authority and asked them, "How can you be so careless!? There is water spilt here and if someone falls, what is their position!?"
"I'm sorry Omkara sir, we will take care of this." said one of the authorities. Gauri was just liking the way how Om was concerned.

"Your good name?" asked Om smiling at her when she said back, "Gauri."
"Hi I'm Omkara" he said feeling as if he heard her voice before.
"Shivaay jiju's brother right?" Gauri asked hearing his name before.
"Jiju? You are bhabhi's sister?" asked Om surprised while Gauri nodded in positive.

Finishing they shopping, everyone left to the restaurant where Arnav and Khushi joined them directly.
"Hello bhai! Where did you disappear?" Anika asked smirking.
"Anu! Two kids lost their way, so we just helped them out." Arnav justified.
"Anu! What is our plan now!?" Khushi asked diverting the topic when Anika said excitedly, "Khushi, we are going to a movie now."

"Salman's film please Anu!" Khushi said excited.
"Okay. Did you book tickets Rudy?" Anika asked to which he nodded in excitement.

In that excitement, Rudra ordered a big list of food items not realizing what he did while the others were too busy that they didn't notice.

After eating a little, Rudra started his drama,"I'm full already. How will we eat the other items which are on their way?"
"Rudra, you have gone mad! Why did you order so much!?" Shivaay asked irritated.
"Dumbbell Singh Oberoi, why do you be so dumb at times?" Om asked smacking his little brother.
"Chill guys!" Anika said and soon she called the bearer telling him to pack the rest of the items. The Oberoi brothers were confused while the rest were smiling at Anika.

"What is she doing! Why the hell does she need to pack the food?! She's gone crazy seriously." Shivaay thought to himself.

"Anika what was that for? Not needed. Leave that food, we are not taking it back" Shivaay stated when Anika said, "Billuji, wait a minute!"
Just then the bearer came to them with the food packed when she said "Take the car keys and keep it in the car!"
Shivaay rolled his eyes not wanting to argue with her any further.

"Anu are you going now!?" Arnav asked to which she said back, "Yes bhai. You guys go to the movie, I will join you in a while."
As suggested by Arnav, Shivaay was to go with Anika. And unwillingly he had to.

Anika was driving the car when Shivaay who was too confused asked her,"What the hell is all this Anika!? Why did you pack all the food?"

Anika instead of answering him stopped the car and got down. Taking the food she walked towards a building nearby while Shivaay strode behind her without realizing where he was going. He only realized when he saw the sight in front of him.

As the others were going to the theatre in car, Rudra asked still wondering "Arnav bhai why did bhabhi pack all the food?"
"Arrey Rudy let me tell you. Di will give that food to the needy. Instead of wasting so much food, it's better to give them right?" Gauri said while the brothers were impressed.

"Wow didi, my bhabhi is kind hearted and SMRT just like me!" Rudra said when Om interrupted him, "Dumbbell Oberoi, not like you!"
"Don't feel jealous O!" Rudra said back irritated.
"I told Shivaay to go just because I wanted him to understand my princess. I know he was very confused with Anu's behavior." Arnav said to which Rudra replied,"SMRT again just like me Bhai!" saying he does his logic wala sign.

Shivaay was so touched when he saw
Anika talking to the kids in the orphanage.
"Diya I'm sorry baccha! I couldn't come to meet you for so long." she said apologizing by holding her ears while Shivaay here was lost into Anika.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Pinky promise