24 | ʜᴇʀ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ

Recap ~
I love

Chapter 24 ~ Her husband

Just then Shivaay entered Anika's cabin to see a random guy with his wife. He didn't know what exactly his feeling was but he didn't like the scene at all.

Anika looking at Shivaay who was standing near the door called out to him, "Shivaay?" but there was no response because he was busy staring at Veer.

"Shivaay?" Anika called out again when Veer interrupted her.

"Anu who is he?" He asked when Anika said, "Veer he is..." She didn't finish her sentence when Shivaay spoke, "I'm her husband Mr.Veer! Nice to meet you" saying he forwarded his hand.
Anika was surprised for a moment while Veer was too shocked to respond, "Hi Mr.Shivaay!" Greeting he shook hands with Shivaay still not able to come out of the shock he received.

"Anu, you didn't tell me you got married. Did you?" He asked very seriously when Anika said,"Actually Veer I wanted to but..."
She couldn't finish as Veer interrupted her, "But what Anu?"
Shivaay was one way happy because he felt that he made someone jealous about him and Anika while the other way he was angry because Veer addressed Anika as Anu.

"Mr.Veer, that's okay! Now you got to know right?" He said smirking.

Anika was about to say something when she started coughing badly getting hiccups

Anika was about to say something when she started coughing badly getting hiccups. Shivaay was the first to run for a glass of water for Anika. But by the time he came back, he saw Veer offering a morsel of food to her.

He again got pissed off because she took the spoon from him and started eating the food instead of drinking water he got for her.

"I thought Shivaay will know this but he didn't know!?" Veer asked very much surprised.
Shivaay couldn't understand what Veer was talking about.

"Don't you know Shivaay? If Anika gets hiccups then she feels hungry!" Veer asked smirking at him.
"Of course I know Veer! She's my wife and won't I know that! It's just that Anika was coughing badly, so I thought of giving her water first!" Shivaay spoke very casually.
Anika was surprised as she heard what Shivaay stated, he was acting very weirdly according to her.

"He doesn't know about my hiccups and hunger relation. Then why did he lie? What's wrong with him!?" She thought to herself not understanding her husband's behavior.

Chucking her thoughts off, Anika soon finished her food and bid bye to Veer

In the car, both were really silent while Anika's thoughts were revolving around the answers Shivaay gave to Veer.
"I need to ask you something!" Anika and Shivaay asked each other at the same time.
"Okay but..." She was about to say when he interrupted her asking, "But what?"
"But I will ask you first!" She stated when he said back, "No I will!"

"No I will billuji." she argued when he too spoke back,"No because I only asked the question first with a time difference of 0.0001 second!"
"Haaww billuji! Okay ask baby" She said chuckling when he frowned asking back, "Baby?"
"Yes because you are a baby billuji!" She said when he said back, "Really? Even you are a baby then!"

Both started laughing as they remember how they fought for a silly reason few minutes back.
"Anika who is Veer?" Shivaay asked seriously this time when she asked back, "Billuji why are you so interested in him?"
"That's not the answer! Now just answer my question!" He said irritated a bit.

"He is my college friend and we studied together!" She said when he posted another question within seconds, "Were you very close to him?!"
After asking he realized what he meant. He really wanted to hit himself for asking such a dumb question but he maintained his state.

Anika shooting a weird look at him thinking what's wrong with him asked, "Just tell me why are you so bothered about him?"
"It's beca- because... Nothing!" He bluntly said when he continued, "What's your question now?"
"The same! Why are you so bothered about him!? And when he told I feel hungry when I get hiccups, why did you lie that you already know?" She asked.

"N-no, I didn't lie!" He said stuttering a bit when she asked back, "Oh really?"
"Why will I lie! There is nothing of that sort like you think!" he said not looking at her.
"And what do I think!?" She asked raising her eyebrows.
"Wahi that I hate Veer and I'm jealous of him!" He blurted out the truth in a flow when it became too late realizing it.

"So you are jealous of him! Huh? But..." She was about to ask further when he stopped her interrupting, "Don't think so much. I just told what you thought! And about your hunger and hiccups relation, your brother told me!"

He left Anika completely occupied by thoughts because firstly, she didn't think the way Shivaay told her and secondly she was so feeling confused with this behavior of his.

A/N ~ She has never seen this jalkukda before!

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Scared and me!?