29 | ʟᴏꜱᴛ

Recap ~
You!?

Chapter 29 ~ Lost

"Aap?" Anika asked the girl quite surprised when Shivaay spoke hell shocked, "You!?"
"You already know her billuji?" Anika asked Shivaay even more surprised when the girl responded, "Why won't he know me? I'm his..."
"She's my friend, Ragini." Shivaay said cutting off Ragini.

They both greeted each other after a casual hug from Ragini to Shivaay.
"Shivaay I'm really surprised to hear someone calling you billu! I mean to say that you won't usually allow anyone to call you billu except Dadi right?" Ragini asked when Shivaay said, "That someone is my wife! So I can't help."
"Oh really?! Anika you were waiting for Shivaay that night?" Ragini asked when she nodded in positive.

"Ragini all of a sudden here? Your boyfriend is here or what?" Anika asked while Shivaay was listening to them keenly.
"No no Anika! I'm here to organize the event. I was just checking everything when I saw you guys, so came to meet you!" She said when Anika said back, "That's great. All your arrangements are fabulous!"
"Thanks Anika!" chirped back Ragini.

While in India, Om and Arnav reached Bangalore and soon left to the mansion where Khushi and Gauri stayed. On their way, Om was quite tensed to meet Gauri while Arnav was too excited to meet Khushi.

As they reached, the door opened and Om was really happy to see Gauri in front of him. She stood rooted in her position quite shocked, happy, with a total mix of emotions. Gauri hugged Arnav when her brother reciprocated back.

Feeling her body temperature high, he said panicking "Chutki! You are sick!" saying he made her sit in the nearby couch and left to the kitchen, while Om didn't know how to react.

Arnav came back with some tablets after calling the doctor to attend his sister.
"Bhai, I'm completely fine! What's the necessity to call the doctor?" Gauri asked when Arnav instantly replied, "Don't talk Chutki. I'm really angry on you for not taking care of yourself properly!"
"Sorry Bhai!" Gauri said back showing her puppy eyes.

"Don't you give that puppy look now! Take these medicines and doctor is on the way. So you can't escape!" Arnav said while she sulked in response.
After a while, the doctor checked on Gauri and gave medicines and tips to be taken care.

As Khushi reached back from office, "Sorry Chutki! I couldn't stay with you." she said in an apologetic tone.
"Khushi di, I'm completely fine! Aaru bhai made it a big issue." Gauri said back.
"Chutki!" Arnav called out much annoyed when she fell silent.

"Sorry Arnav for not staying back with Gauri!" Khushi apologized when he said back, "That's okay Khushi!"
"Om why are you so silent?" Khushi asked when he didn't tell anything.

Om was not paying attention to anything as he was deeply lost into Gauri's thoughts.
"Om?" Arnav called out a bit loud letting him out of his thoughts with a jerk.
"What happened Bhai?" Om asked back when Gauri was lost hearing his voice after a very long time.

"Now Chutki is lost in her thoughts." Khushi said eyeing Gauri.
"How are you feeling Gauri?" Om asked when she replied giving a faint smile, "I'm fine Om!"
Arnav and Khushi felt something fishy. They felt as though something is wrong between Om and Gauri.
"You both are fine right?" Arnav asked when Om and Gauri reply in unison, "Yeah, absolutely fine!"

The fashion event started in Paris, Anika was no more tensed after what Shivaay told her. Veer as well reached there with his preparations for the fashion show as he was a participant too.

All of a sudden Meera came running to Anika saying, "Anika ma'am, I'm really..."

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Ramp