21 | ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ʏᴀ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

Recap ~
Tadi

Chapter 21 ~ Sorry ya Thank you

Anika settled herself in a nearby couch leaving a completely shocked Shivaay.

"How can she not listen to me!? This is just going too far! She came about me, the Shivaay Singh Oberoi." He thought to himself clenching his fist in anger.

Later at around one in the midnight, Shivaay suddenly heard a very familiar voice which he felt was trembling in fear. He saw Anika talking or say getting scared and was murmuring about something in her sleep.
"Bhai! Please, No...!" She hollered and got up from her sleep with a jerk. Shivaay ran to her just in time quite shocked to see her in such a vulnerable state.

Shivaay calmed her by caressing her hairs, "Nothing Anika. Just relax! I'm right beside you."
Anika was still not in her sense, and just hugged Shivaay tightly not able to come out of her bad dream.
"Please don't do it." she uttered still closing her eyes when Shivaay felt Anika's forehead burning with temperature.

"Oh god! She is having fever." he thought to himself when in seconds, picked her up in his arms and gently placed her on the bed. Anika didn't know what was happening to her as she was very weak at the moment. Just then Shivaay remembered Anika telling, "Waited for so long!"

"Why the hell didn't I inform Anika!? I think she went out in search of me. Arnav already told that she has weak immune system and that she can't withstand cold. In spite of that, I was so careless about her!" Shivaay mentally scolded himself.

He soon placed a wet cloth on Anika's forehead to reduce the temperature and made her take some medicines

He soon placed a wet cloth on Anika's forehead to reduce the temperature and made her take some medicines. Not to miss, he was awake the entire night checking her temperature just to make sure she was all right.

The next morning, Shivaay was the first one to get up because of his uncomfortable sleeping position. He left to refresh himself after checking Anika to be fine. Little later, he came back to see Anika sitting on the bed wondering what happened to her. They shared a cute eye lock but it was broken by Anika who was still angry with Shivaay.

She got down from the bed but as she was still weak, she was about to fall when Shivaay caught hold of her.
"Anika, why are you getting up!? You can ask me whatever you want!" Shivaay said out of concern.
Anika though liked his concerned voice didn't react to it. He helped her sit on the bed.
"No thank you!" She said with her attitude as usual.

Just then there was a knock at their door and soon a plate of breakfast was kept near Anika with different kinds of medicines next to it

Just then there was a knock at their door and soon a plate of breakfast was kept near Anika with different kinds of medicines next to it. She was just shocked to see those colorful medicines.

"Have your breakfast and then these medicines!" Shivaay said when she said back with attitude, "I said no thank you! I can order my own food. You need not care. And why am I here!? I slept there right!?" Anika asked pointing out to the couch.

"Oh hello! You had fever the whole night. So just stop showing your attitude and finish that off!" he said pointing out to the plate of food.
"Mr.Bhaagad Billa! I don't need to follow your order understand! I'm not eating it." Anika said angrily.
"Okay don't eat! You won't be going anywhere today. I'm repeating myself, you will be sitting in this room for the whole day!" Shivaay said shrugging his shoulders.
"Don't you blackmail me! I'm not scared of anyone." She said sitting on the bed crossing her arms.

"Not even for your brother!? If I tell him you aren't well, then you know what's going to happen. Your wish now!" He said smirking when she said back irritated, "Okay fine but on one condition!"
"Okay go on!" He said listening to her.
"Say sorry!" She demanded with full attitude again.
"Fhat the wuck!" he hollered and continued, "Oh God! I should tell you sorry!? No way!" laughing sarcastically at the end.
"You have to!" She said back boiling up.

"Just a second! First of all you should tell me thank you!" He said crossing his arms when Anika hollered in shock, "What the hell! Why should I? You did a mistake, so you should only apologize!"
"You should because I sacrificed my sleep yesterday night!" Shivaay complained when Anika said, "That's your problem! Who told you not to sleep?!"

"Seriously you want Shivaay Singh Oberoi to tell sorry?! I'm not going to." he said clearly.
"Okay don't say, mei bhai ko batadoongi ki saara raita aapke wajah se phail gaya billuji! (I will tell bhai that you are the reason behind all this mess billuji!)" She said secretly laughing.
"Fhat the wuck! Raita? What's with your language?" Shivaay asked back shocked.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Fun and SSO?!