48 | ʜᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀʙɪᴛ

Recap ~
Suniye Shivaay

Chapter 48 ~ He's become your habit

Four days passed by very quickly, everyone busy in their own hectic schedules. Rudra was the happiest of all as he got to know that Saumya was attending the wedding as well.

"We are somehow going to become relatives Rudra!" Saumya stated confusing Rudra.
"My cousin Karthik married Khushi Di's cousin Naira! And now Arnav jiju and Khushi di! Technically speaking we are related!" Saumya continued excitedly.
"Don't talk technically Somu! You know I don't understand technical stuff!" Rudra said earning a glare from Saumya.

Soon everyone reached Udaipur and were grandly welcomed by the Singhanias.

After much time of chitchatting, Khushi's Dadi spoke "Tomorrow we all have to go to the temple Kalyani. So we have to start from here by 5.00 AM in the morning to reach there. Everything must go accordingly without any disturbance." she finished to which Kalyani nodded while the youngsters almost fainted hearing the timing.

"Naniji! Don't worry. Everything will go fine!" Anika said to which she smiled back.

It was around 4.00 AM in the morning when Shivaay woke up and doesn't find Anika. He was just about to check out when Anika came out of the dressing room. Shivaay couldn't stop admiring her in saree, beautifully draped around her. She smiled brightly as she saw shivaay looking at her.

 She smiled brightly as she saw shivaay looking at her

Temple outfit (for boys you
can just imagine 😅)

"Good morning bil... Shivaay!" greeted Anika correcting herself when he greeted back with a warm smile.
"Waise Anika! You never get up this early. How come today without anyone waking you up?!" Shivaay asked surprised.

Before she could answer, Arnav entered with a glass of Latte in his hands.

"Bhai thank you so much for this! But I'm not drinking latte anymore." saying Anika shrugged.
"What! Are you my Anu?" Arnav asked shocked.
"Bhai! Of course. Except for this! I'm drinking Espresso, without sugar!" Anika said making faces.

Shivaay started laughing at her reactions when he saw Anika glaring at him, she said "It's because of you Mr.Bhagad Billa."
"Fhat the wuck Panika! What did I do?" Shivaay hollered in surprise.
"Don't spoil my name Shivaay!" Anika said to which he spat back "You started!"

In minutes, Shivaay was completely wet as Anika splashed water on him. Arnav started laughing while Shivaay was shocked.

"Bhai do you also want my water treatment on you?! Stop laughing." Anika warned Arnav.
"I don't think I need to take shower anymore!" saying Shivaay glared at his wife who was laughing at him.

"Awww... You are so cute Shivaay!" saying she pinched his cheeks till it turned red. He left from there not wanting to get more embarrassed in front of Arnav.

"I'm so so happy for you princess. I still remember my little girl hesitating for this marriage. But you know what, he's become your habit." Arnav said caressing her face.
"Bhai drink the latte na!" saying Anika tried diverting the topic.

"No Anu! I have to fast till the Pooja gets over. Even if you try changing the topic, you can't run from the truth." saying Arnav left as Pranavi called him.

Temple ~ 6.15 A.M,

Arshi sat for the Pooja, and so did ShivIka sit, according to the rituals.

Soon the Pooja started and everyone were engrossed in it. The Brahmin spoke to Anika,"Beta, you have to go to the pond nearby and get lotus flowers from it, then go to the temple and pray for the well being of your brother and sister-in-law." He finished to which Anika nodded in positive but Arnav stopped her, "Anu, but.."
"Bhai! Please." Anika said signing him to remain calm. That's when Shivaay assured Arnav that he will take care and they left.

Pond side,

"Let me get the flowers Anika!" saying Shivaay stepped into the pond to get the flowers and thankfully the flowers were close by, so he didn't strain much.

Anika helped him out, but as soon as he came out she started sneezing.
"Anika are you alright?!" Shivaay asked tensed.
"I'm allergic to lotus, Shivaay!" saying she tried acting normal.

"But...! Okay let me go and check if there is any medical shop nearby!" saying Shivaay was about to go when she stopped him.

"Shivaay medicines are in my purse which I left in car. If you don't mind could you get those!?" she asked when he left to get her medicines.

Anika was continuously sneezing that her...

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Reminisced