30 | ʀᴀᴍᴘ

Recap ~
Lost!

Chapter 30 ~ Ramp

The fashion event started already when suddenly Meera came running towards Anika saying, "Anika ma'am, I'm really sorry!"
"But for what Meera?" Anika asked back quite confused when she said, "Ma'am actually, I...I..." She stuttered when Anika held her hand saying, "It's okay Meera! Please tell it out."

"Ma'am the main models haven't reached the destination yet!" Meera said when Anika hollered in shock, "What!? How did this happen?"
"Suddenly their phones are switched off! I'm not able to reach them ma'am!" Meera said panicking.

Ragini who was nearby came towards Anika asking her, "Is everything fine Anika?"

"Yeah Ragini. Can you do me a favour? Can you just check when my performance is?" Anika asked trying to calm herself.
"Sure." she said and left to find out. In few minutes she cane back saying, "Your number is 6! Already 3 are done Anika!"
"Thank you so much Ragini!" She said faintly smiling at her and ran back towards her allotted room.

Few minutes later, she came out wearing a dress she designed.
"Ma'am?" Meera asked not knowing what to say further.
"I will manage the event Meera!" Anika said sighing when Meera asked, "Ma'am but what about the..."

"It's okay Meera! We can't get a guy right away who can model the show with me. I'm just going to present my part. I will do my best, don't worry." Anika said smiling when Meera spoke with guilt, "I'm really sorry for this mess ma'am!"
"Not a problem darling! You have not done the mistake nor did I! So it's better we concentrate on what we have to do!" She said cheering her up.

It was almost evening in India. Arnav cancelled all his meetings for his sister as she wasn't well while Khushi and Om accompanied him.

Suddenly Arnav gets a call from his office,"What the! I don't care. Deal is canc..."
He was almost to shout when Khushi placed a hand on his shoulder and signed him to stay calm. She took over the phone and spoke, "Yes Arnav sir will come right away! Please make them wait in the conference room"

Once she finished the call,
"Khushi, I would have cancelled the deal! Nothing is more important than my sister!" He said when she spoke back, "Arnav I know this is one of your dream deals to crack! I will manage Chutki. You finish the deal and come back."
"But..." Arnav tried saying something when she asked, "Please?"
"Fine!" He said not wanting to deny her.

Just then from behind, "Khushi you also go with Arnav bhai! He is already in temper and if he loses it then everyone are dead. I will take care of Gauri! You guys don't worry." Om said assuring them to which both accept and leave.

An hour later, Gauri who was still sleeping got up with a jerk almost screaming, "No..."
Om ran towards her and tried assuaging her by giving water.
"Are you fine Gauri? What happened?" He asked her when she calmed herself saying, "Yeah Om! I'm fine."
She further didn't speak about why she screamed nor did Om ask her.

In minutes, he came back from the kitchen with two glasses of tea. All the while they were silent when Gauri raised a question.
"Om, did you find her?" She asked when he asked back confused, "Whom Gauri?"
"That girl with those beautiful eyes?" She said when Om feeling a bit awkward spoke, "No Gauri!"
Again they sailed in a pool of silence.

It was Anika's performance then in Paris. All her designs were shown and the last was her main design which she was to model. She stood on the ramp to walk when she felt a hand over her waist. She was shocked to see Shivaay standing next to her, she whispered to him "Billuji, aap?"

 She was shocked to see Shivaay standing next to her, she whispered to him "Billuji, aap?"

(Shivaay is just holding her by her waist)

"Yes Anika! Can we walk? The lights are on us and everyone are looking at us!" He said brightly smiling at her. Soon they walk down the ramp while all pair of eyes were looking at them, some in awe and few in jealousy.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Red resembles