43 | ᴀᴇ ᴅɪʟ ʜᴀɪ ᴍᴜꜱʜᴋɪʟ

Recap ~
Winks

Chapter 43 ~ Ae Dil hai mushkil

Saumya dragged Rudra outside the club,"Rudra! I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you in anyway!" She said feeling guilty.
"It's okay Miss.Goenka! Don't tell sorry to someone whom you never cared about!" saying Rudra tried avoiding her.

Getting angry Saumya gave a smack on his arm, very lightly though. And she continued giving a few more saying,"You think I don't care!? I don't care? How could you say that Dumbbell Singh Oberoi!"
Catching hold of her, Rudra asked "So you mean to say you are concerned about me Somu!?"
She said "Yes! Yes! Yes! I have never been like this to anyone ever before. I don't know why! I feel jealous if you talk with some other girl. I feel irritated if you don't give me much attention. I..." She bursted out not wanting to continue further.

"Anika I need to tell you something!" Shivaay said when Anika nodded positively to listen.
"Anika I have to shift to London for my business deal! For one and a half years." Shivaay confessed while she didn't know how to react.

"Good billuji. So I will be in the US while you will be in the UK!" Anika managed to say turning to the other side of him.

"Anika do you think I should accept this!?" Shivaay asked to which she said facing him then,"Of course Shivaay! We chose our careers over this marriage. All the while we very well dealt with our deal. Now we are ending this very soon! Hope our divorce papers get ready as quickly as possible." she finished controlling her tears, remembering their choice.

Suddenly the spotlight fell on them, making their surroundings darker.
They soon heard a voice,"So guys there's been a spotlight that fell on furtively and this beautiful couple win the amazing marble made Taj Mahal piece, Symbol of Pure Love!"

Rudra hugged her tightly, Saumya reciprocating to it.

"Sorry Somu! I didn't want to hurt you in any way as well." Rudra assuaged her.
"I'm sorry too! Never will I do this again!" Saumya promised.
"Don't ever dare to leave me! Next time I surely won't talk to you forever!" Rudra threatened her.

"Gauri! What's going on between Rudra and Saumya!?" Om asked her as they came outside the club.
"Jatadhari! Like something that's happening between us! May be." Gauri said calmly.
"Really I didn't know all this!" Om said shocked.
"Because you are lost in your world!" saying Gauri sighed.

"Yeah yeah! I'm lost in my dreamland with my girlfriend!" Om winked pulling her very close to him.
"Om! Someone would see!" said Gauri worried.
"I don't care! You are mine and I love you. What else is needed for me to be with you!" Om said realizing his words.

As they heard sounds of applause, they received the marble made Taj Mahal piece while Anika admired it. Soon the music started and they were cheered to dance.

Tu Safar Mera...

...... ....... ...... ......

Tere bina guzara
Ae Dil hai mushkil!

Shivaay and Anika danced so well that everyone saw how beautifully they were dancing in grace but only one person understood something was wrong with his sister

Arnav's mind voice,"What happened to my princess!? I can see pain in her eyes. What's wrong with her? Isn't everything fine! What's bothering her so much!?"

"Om sach mein (really)?" Gauri asked him not knowing how to react.
"Sach mein!" Om confessed locking her lips with his.

Finally all of them gathered back at the table ordering their food

"Finally my Somu has patched up with her best friend or say..." Anika teased and Saumya unknowingly blushed.
"Guys, we need to tell you all something!" Om announced.

All of them were keen to hear Om except AniRi who knew what he was to tell.

"I and Gauri are in love!" Om confessed surprising his brothers.
"You are really a chupe rustam bhai!" Rudra exclaimed very much surprised.
"Maybe I will tell the same dialogue to you after a few days Rudra!" saying Om winked at him.

"I'm so so happy for you Chutki! You got your love. So next is my sister's marriage." Arnav announced and Gauri hugged him tightly.
"My Devar and Chutki are soon joining our club." Anika said feeling ecstatic.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Is it some deal again?!