58 | ᴅɪᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ

Recap ~
Trust me

Chapter 58 ~ Die out of worry

Within minutes, the scenario changed and a loud shout was heard.

"Shivaay!" Anika shouted as she saw a lorry almost reaching them. They were at a distance of less than a feet or so when Shivaay turned the car to another direction.

In no less time there was a bang heard. It wasn't a very loud sound but was a subtle one instead. Shivaay was shocked when he saw Anika lying on the center console in an unconscious state.

"Anika!" he called out but no response from her. She hit against the console hurting herself on her forehead. He panicked very much not knowing what to do.

Tears brimmed his eyes when he saw his wife in such a vulnerable state.
"Anika, please wake up!" he said patting lightly on her pale soft cheeks. He mentally cursed himself for not checking if Anika wore seatbelt or not. As he sprinkled water on her face she regained conscious slowly, relaxing Shivaay.

"Thank God!" He said hugging her tightly while she reciprocated back. She broke the hug when he looked at her and saw her forehead hurt.
"Anika! You are hurt." he said his voice reflecting pain. He slowly checked her hurt when she hissed in pain.

Not wasting time, he took out the first aid box while Anika admired him silently. He cleaned the little blood that oozed out of her wound, his hands literally shivering as he didn't want to give her pain.

"It's okay Shivaay! It's just a small hurt." Anika tried sounding casual.
"No it's not small." he said still worried when she said, "I got hurt but you are feeling the pain I guess!"
As he heard what she said, he realized that was very much true.

"Shivaay we have to go! We just have fifteen minutes for the pooja to start." she said frowning when Shivaay spoke, "Anika but... Okay let me put this bandage at least."
"No! Please. I don't want Bhai to see this hurt. He will make a big issue if he sees the bandage explicitly! Please..." she pleaded when Shivaay couldn't deny the fact.
"Okay! now if you don't cling onto your seatbelt, I will seriously die out of worry!" He said specifying the word 'die' when she glared at him and he instantly apologized back,"Sorry!"

Just before four minutes for the pooja, they reached the palace. Arnav already sat for the pooja looking at the entrance for his sister's arrival. He saw his sister running to Khushi's room to give the nose pin and that's when he felt relaxed. Khushi was brought to the hall while Anika and Shivaay left to get ready.

Anika was waiting for her husband to come out when he still didn't turn up. She entered the room when she saw him trying to make his hair perfectly.
"Shivaay is that necessary?" Anika asked rolling her eyes when he said, "Of course I should dominate my wife! She is beautiful so even I should be handsome."

This statement of his affected her a lot unknowingly.
"My husband is always handsome!" She stated back affecting him similarly.
"Need help?!" She asked to which he said one of his famous dialogues, "Shivaay Singh Oberoi doesn't need anyone's help!"

She started laughing at this dialogue of his. Shivaay asked her irked, "Why are you laughing?"
"Just like that." she said and turned to go back when he pulled her towards him.
"Tell me otherwise..." Shivaay threatened her when she asked back, "Otherwise what will you do Mr.?"
"Something unexpected." he said bringing his face close to hers, silently smirking.

"Okay fine. I don't care." Anika said still bold not pushing her face back.
He was surprised by her answer.
"I need that question's answer" Shivaay demanded stubbornly.
"Only if you do something!" saying she winked surprising him again. He left her and she escaped from there saying, "Waiting outside! Dadi has told us to come together."

He still did not recover from the surprise Anika gave him, but got ready and came out noticing his wife waiting outside patiently for him.
"Sorry! I know I'm late but I couldn't help." he said when she said back bluntly, "I could have!"

Outfits ~

Both of them were silent throughout the pooja and no one really noticed Anika's hurt as she tried hiding as much as possible

Both of them were silent throughout the pooja and no one really noticed Anika's hurt as she tried hiding as much as possible. Finally at the end, Pranavi walked to Khushi placing a box in her hand.

 Finally at the end, Pranavi walked to Khushi placing a box in her hand

"Khushi beta, this is our family's pride. We want you to wear this tomorrow for your wedding." saying Pranavi placed the necklace around her neck.
"Sure Ma!" She said smiling when Kasturi frowned at the thought of Khushi not wearing their traditional family necklace for her wedding. She didn't say anything as a few relatives were watching the scene.

As the pooja finished, Anika excused herself and left to the room saying that she was very tired just to hide her hurt. Shivaay followed her excusing himself that he had an important call to attend.

She was lying on the bed in an uncomfortable position when Shivaay picked her up in a bridal style to place her comfortably. She opened her eyes widely while Shivaay was rooted in his place.
"Actua-actually I thought you..." Shivaay stuttered when she said chuckling, "It's okay! You didn't do a crime."

He made her sit when she said, "Shivaay I'm going to sleep! I'm too tired."
"No, I won't let you sleep" Shivaay stated surprising Anika.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
On your lips!