22 | ꜰᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱꜱᴏ!

Recap ~

Sorry ya thank you

Chapter 22 ~ Fun and SSO

As Anika blackmailed him, Shivaay who was shocked asked back "Fhat the wuck! Raita? What's with your language?!"
"You don't even know what raita is?" asking she started laughing which irritated Shivaay.
"Ajeeb ladki! (Weird girl!)" He said in a low tone but it was loud enough for Anika to hear.
"Ha hoon mei Ajeeb! Par aap bhi kam nahi ho! (Yes I'm weird but you are no less than me!)" She said and demanded, "Come on say it!"

Shivaay was still hesitating when right at the moment, Anika got a call from her brother. She flaunted her phone to Shivaay, signing him that she would tell her brother when he got more irritated. Having no other choice he said, "You can't blackmail Shivaay Singh Oberoi! But because it was my mistake not to inform you, I'm sorry!"

"That's okay Billuji!" She smiled victoriously, continuing further "And thank you as well! I'm not that bad not to tell you a thank you for what you did yesterday. But you know what you are completely filled with Tadi! Even your brain." saying she left from there leaving Shivaay shocked.

"Tadi?! She and her weird language! But she was matured enough to thank me. Quite impressive, I didn't expect that from her! But she-she made fun of m at the same time! Made fun of Shivaay Singh Oberoi!? Why was I not able to stop her from doing that?" he thought to himself not getting answer for his question.

Soon both left for their works and as told by Shivaay, Anika was to be picked up by him. She didn't say 'No' this time which was quite unusual for him. This is because she never relied on him for anything until then.

After a while, at Anika's work place
"Guys, we are getting late! Finish this work Meera and tell the others to do the work assigned to them as soon as possible." She said worrying a lot when her assistant tells,"Ma'am don't worry! I will take care."

Thanking her assistant Meera, Anika was about to leave from there when she suddenly felt dizzy and was about to fall when a pair of hands caught hold of her.

Here in India, Om and Arnav were very disappointed that Gauri and Khushi were leaving back to Bangalore, so they planned to meet up that day.

At a cafe,
"Arnav..." Khushi's voice trailed off when Arnav called out her name too but couldn't speak any further, "Khushi..."
Both of them were really sad that they were going to miss each other very badly. Their silence was the most pleasant moment for them right then. They enjoyed every second of their silence but from another side they did want to talk but couldn't.

While in Om's studio, Gauri was enjoying as she looked at the master pieces Om worked on while he was just adoring her antics unknowingly.
"Om, I just love these paintings!" Gauri exclaimed but she didn't get any kind of response from him. She turned back to look at him staring at her but his stare didn't make her feel uncomfortable, much to her surprise.

Suddenly Om realizing what he was doing said, "Actually, I was just thinking about something!" he tried covering up when Gauri suddenly noticed a painting covered with a cloth

Suddenly Om realizing what he was doing said, "Actually, I was just thinking about something!" he tried covering up when Gauri suddenly noticed a painting covered with a cloth. She was about to unveil the painting when Om stopped her.

Gauri surprised with this action of his asked, "What happened Om? I want to see that painting too." She said when Om said back, "That's not finished Gauri!"
"Not finished or you don't want to show!?" She asked suspiciously when Om stuttered while saying, "N-No nothing like that at all!"

" She said when Om said back, "That's not finished Gauri!""Not finished or you don't want to show!?" She asked suspiciously when Om stuttered while saying, "N-No nothing like that at all!"

"Okay come let's go!" saying she acted as though she was walking towards the studio entrance but suddenly she ran back and removed the piece of cloth from the painting shocking Om.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
I love...