26 | ꜱᴍᴀꜱʜᴇᴅ

Recap ~
Scared and me!?

Chapter 26 ~ Smashed

Very soon they reached a beautiful destination while Anika's heart beat very fast. She couldn't believe what she saw in front of her, she was just staring at her dream which came true that night.

Anika lost in thoughts,"This was exactly the same place in my dream. My prince whom I always dreamt of brought me here! But how did Shivaay know about this exact place?"

She was still thinking when shivaay pulled her out of her thoughts,
"O Anika ji, where are you lost?" He asked looking at her keenly when Anika said back chuckling "No where billuji!"

She asked her husband sounding very much excited, "Billuji, how do you know this is my favorite place? I mean this is the place I have always dreamt of, moonlight on one side and the Eiffel on the other. In the middle, a beautiful candle light dinner set up with my..."

She stopped realizing what she was about to tell when Shivaay spoke, "Err actually I got to know about this from your brother. He was telling me how much you love Eiffel tower and Paris." he said covering up.

Shivaay lost in thoughts, "I have always thought to bring my girl to this wonderful place in Paris, the city of love and have a long beautiful night with her

Shivaay lost in thoughts, "I have always thought to bring my girl to this wonderful place in Paris, the city of love and have a long beautiful night with her. But I didn't know Anika too had the same thought! Anyway I brought Anika here only because she loves Eiffel tower!"

This time Anika pulled him out of his thoughts asking, "But billuji, I never told my bhai about my dream nor this place. Then how did you..." She had to stop as Shivaay popped in saying, "Anika I think we better have our dinner. Come on!"

Saying he made her sit and served food for her. That night was the best time they spent together without any arguments and fights. They just spoke for hours without trying to end conversations, their faces filled with happiness.

For the first time ever they felt so warm with each other, so polite and friendly.

The next day, Shivaay woke up late due to the late night's drive and he didn't find Anika to his surprise. He felt a bit tensed when later he got to know from the reception that she left for her fashion show preparations. He then left for his work as well.

It was evening by then when Shivaay  left to Anika's office to pick her up but there also he couldn't find her. She didn't even pick his calls which made him more impatient.

"What's wrong with her! Why is she not picking up the calls?!" He thought to himself when suddenly he got scared as he didn't see Anika from morning nor did he speak to her. He started searching for her everywhere possible but couldn't find her.

On his way back, he noticed a guy and a girl near a church whom he felt very much familiar. He went close by to look who it was when he found it to be Veer and Anika.

Shivaay became hell angry (or say jealous). He went straight to Anika and just dragged her away from there.
"Billuji, what are you doing? Leave me! You are hurting me!" Anika said whining in pain when Shivaay held her very tightly. He asked her almost hollering "Have you lost it Anika?! What's wrong with you? You know how scared I was when I didn't find you. What are you doing huh! Happily spending time with that Veer when I'm tensed for you!?"

"Will you just listen to me once?" She asked back angrily when he said, "No you listen to me first! Do you think I'm mad to search for you? Do you think

"Will you just listen to me once?" She asked back angrily when he said, "No you listen to me first! Do you think I'm mad to search for you? Do you think..." He couldn't continue further as Anika just smashed....

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Shocked and Rocked!