74 | ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴀʟ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

Recap ~
Secret Date

Chapter 74 ~ Universal truth

Anika was still waiting for Shivaay to come out of the dressing room when she heard the door slightly opening.
"Shivaay!" exclaimed Anika while he could not figure out the feeling behind her exclamation.

"I told you I won't wear this!" Shivaay said hiding behind the door very much embarrassed by then. He just felt as if he was an alien from some other world. But to his surprise, Anika pulled him out and pinched his cheeks very hard saying, "You look so so cute!"

"Just cute?!" Shivaay asked back feeling his cheeks.
"I needn't specify the universal truth." Anika said when he immediately asked back not understanding, "Universal truth?!"

"Yes that my man is always handsome!" She said admiring his cheeks which were turning pink.
"I can see your cheeks changing colours!" Anika stated chuckling when Shivaay pulled her with him making their way out of the room "You just pulled my cheeks hardly!"

Shivaay was really thankful to God that none of his family saw him in the dress he was wearing.

"I really feel weird." Shivaay said when Anika questioned back with her eyes.
"I have never been in casuals! I feel like an alien." He confessed when she laughed saying, "Thank you Shivaay for wearing my gift!"
"Anything for you Anika!" Shivaay said drowning himself into her chocolate brown eyes.

" He confessed when she laughed saying, "Thank you Shivaay for wearing my gift!""Anything for you Anika!" Shivaay said drowning himself into her chocolate brown eyes

Shivaay's Outfit

~ Shopping Mall ~

Shivaay literally groaned when he saw Anika buying him the orange shirt she was talking about.
"

Anika why?!" He asked as she was trying the bright colored shirt on him.

"To help you reminisce our memories." she said remembering that they had to shift to different countries when he said back,"There won't be a chance to reminisce our memories then!"
Before she could ask the reason he spoke, "Only if I forget I have to reminisce! I can never forget us Anika."

"