10 | ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ

Recap ~
Pinky Promise

Chapter 10 ~ Movie

Rudra was constantly closing his eyes as he was super scared when he suddenly felt something passing by.
"Mummy!" He almost hollered when Om assuaged him, "Rudra, relax!" and held his hand.

On his other side of Rudra, he took the water bottle someone offered him and drank the entire bottle in one gulp. He then heard a voice, "Are you fine?" when he looked to see...

Anika saw Shivaay meddling with his phone and was really pissed with him, so she snatched away his phone which shocked him.
"Billuji, no phone. Watch the movie! Enjoy a little, not phone always" Anika said eyeing the screen.

"Don't call me that! Give my phone back, I'm doing something important Anika!" he said not so pleased with her action when she reacted saying, "No I'm not giving!"
"I need it back. RIGHT NOW!" he said sternly when she replied reflecting his tone, "No way."
"You are very stubborn Anika!" said Shivaay rolling his eyes.
"Even you are billuji!" She said giggling to herself, continuing further "Okay if you can, take it from me B..I..LL..U..J..I!" said Anika stressing on each and every letter with complete attitude.

"Don't challenge Shivaay Singh Oberoi!" He said back with the same level of attitude.
"I challenge that you cannot take it from me! Impossible. You don't know me billuji." she smirked when he asked back sarcastically, "Really?"

Down the rows, as Rudra saw who spoke to him, he was dumbstruck seeing a girl sitting next to him. He mentally cursed himself for not seeing her earlier.

"She's an Angel! How did I miss to see her? And all the while I was behaving like a kid. What would she think of me!" He thought to himself but this didn't help him in anyway.

"Excuse me?" The girl said when Rudra said brushing his thoughts off,
"Hey thanks. I'm fine Ms..."
"Hi this is Saumya! your good name?" She asked forwarding her hands.
"Rudra" he simply said not able to stop his smile.

Shivaay and Anika were still challenging each other.
"Let's see" he said and tried taking his phone back but as Anika told, it was impossible for him to do so. He tried stretching as much as possible to get back his love, his phone but his efforts were completely futile. He lost his strength when he saw Anika smirking at him.

Shivaay's mind voice, "I should not lose at any cost! I have to WIN. Shivaay Singh Oberoi haarna nahi jaantha! (Shivaay Singh Oberoi doesn't know to lose!)"

Gathering up strength, he lifted himself a little more hoping to win this battle. In this process he went too close to her face that he pecked her lips by mistake shocking themselves.

They were just in the same position for quite a while staring at each other not knowing how this mess happened. Both felt awkward and looked if anyone saw them. Thankfully, everyone were busy in seeing the movie.

There, Rudra instead of concentrating on the movie he was just lost in Saumya's thoughts. He saw her cute little antics when she was reacting for the scenes in the movie.
"Saumya, I think you are a big fan of ghosts?" Rudra asked casually when she said, "Yes Rudra, Horror genre is my favourite."

Gauri and Khushi were enjoying while Arnav was busy with his phone and Om was lost into his art world because he never like horror genre much.
"Omkara ji, you..." Gauri was about to ask something when Om stopped her asking, "Me!? By the way please call me Om Gauri!"
"Okay Om!" Gauri said smiling continuing further, "I just wanted to ask you something. Are you an artist!?"

"How did you know?!" Omkara asked surprised when Gauri said laughing, "Just like that! I got to know!"
"But..." Om asked wondering.
"Well I'm a big follower of Mr.Omkara, I just love his paintings you know." she smiled at him.
"Really Gauri?" Omkara asked surprised when she nodded in positive sharing a cute eye lock.

Author note ~ Om has never revealed his surname to the world. Only his name and paintings are well known!

Suddenly Khushi started getting hiccups,"Khushi just a minute" saying Arnav left to get water for her. He almost ran for a water bottle not wanting her to face any difficulty.
He came back making her drink water while they share an adorable eye lock.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Dilemma