72 | ʙᴇɴᴇꜰɪᴛꜱ?

Recap ~
Obsessed with my wife

Chapter 72 ~ Benefits?

"Shivaay wake up! Look there." Anika exclaimed as she saw a dark figure at one corner of their room. She was trying to wake him up when she realized the other side of the bed empty.

She understood who the dark figure was when the lights turned on instantly after her voice travelled all around the room reaching the dark figure's sharp ears.

"Shivaay!" exclaims Anika not able to believe whom she saw in front of her.

"Hey hi Anika!" Shivaay greeted, smiling sheepishly at her and continued "Did I scare you away!?" "No Bhagad Billa, maybe you just freaked me out for a minute!" She said laughing out sarcastically

"No Bhagad Billa, maybe you just freaked me out for a minute!" She said laughing out sarcastically.

"What were you doing there?!" She asked striding towards him demanding her answer.
"Well, actually I just tried to change your mood!" He said looking at her.
"And how did you change my mood?" She asked back again when he caught hold of her hand, leading her way through the entrance of the hotel and to the parking slot finally.

"Anika just a minute!" Shivaay said as he left somewhere leaving behind a confused Anika. She was still wondering what he was up to when Shivaay returned back with jackets, scarves, mittens, coats covering himself in it.

(Note ~ He is covered all over with all the above mentioned stuff, just consider this look on his face)

Anika laughed out loud looking at him when he pouted, "I don't want you to fall sick! Just wear all of these just to withstand the cold here." he said when Anika chuckled saying, "Aww Shivaay! I wish I could but I'm afraid I can't wear it all. I will die of suffocation."

She finished her sentence when she earned a glare back from him. He soon helped her with the extras he brought for her and they set on a long drive while Anika scowled at him for not letting her enjoy the cold breeze.